SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:34 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:In both the episode and season preview she is picking up the rose.

Phew....I was panicking there for a second laugh out loud

Thanks for checking & confirming she picked the rose up Smiley
Just as a reminder, we do have a sc that was sleuthed to of happened in Winnipeg of Mike and Jasmine on the bridge so we do know he gets a HTD.

The discussion was about whether or not she handed the rose out on the 2 on 1 or just sent one person home without handing out the other rose; as you said we all knew Mike made it to HTD based on SC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:38 am

BlackHalo wrote:If HTDs are the next stage I can see where Mike and Tom getting a 2-1 makes sense. Kevin P and Benoit need more time with her before going into hometowns so no guy is getting a second 1-1. The front-runners are all stuck on group dates. But they still had Drew as another 2-1 option. Was Jas really considering eliminating Mike. I really don't think so. Hmm.
IMO, she knew that she was getting rid of Thomas and knew that she was getting rid of Drew so having both guys on the 2/1 wasn't going to "work" as far as the producers are concerned so if she is wanting more time with Mike as I do know Brad wanted more time with Bianka, that's really the only way for it to happen. IMO, they do have the evening as well and can see them spending quite a bit more time together than she would of had with him on a group date. Again, with the reminder that it was in bach can season 1 where Bianka had an individual date then the next epi she had the 2/1 date so, IMO, its easy way for them to have more time together than if he was just on a group date.

As far as Kevin P goes, IMO, he could get some special time on his own but likely not as much time as a full individual date. Meaning, it's entirely possible that they went out in the morning, early afternoon, came back and had the rose ceremony that night.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:43 am

siena wrote:There's still so much that I've seen/read that adds up to Mike being F1 but of course we'll see how everything plays out. The two people that I think are most likely going to be F1 and F2 are going to have a dramatic episode this week... all contributing to their storylines. We shall see.

In some more positive news, Jasmine and Mike both liked these tweets. beatingheart

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 2hzsjh3Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 10mud1e
Source: My screenshots

And whatever does happen, just remember how sweet Mike and his father have been towards Jasmine. Warms my heart. :yes:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 Ml302s
Source: My screenshot
FWIW, those fave's happened at the same time too.....on safehouse visit??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:57 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:If HTDs are the next stage I can see where Mike and Tom getting a 2-1 makes sense. Kevin P and Benoit need more time with her before going into hometowns so no guy is getting a second 1-1. The front-runners are all stuck on group dates. But they still had Drew as another 2-1 option. Was Jas really considering eliminating Mike. I really don't think so. Hmm.
IMO, she knew that she was getting rid of Thomas and knew that she was getting rid of Drew so having both guys on the 2/1 wasn't going to "work" as far as the producers are concerned so if she is wanting more time with Mike as I do know Brad wanted more time with Bianka, that's really the only way for it to happen.  IMO, they do have the evening as well and can see them spending quite a bit more time together than she would of had with him on a group date.  Again, with the reminder that it was in bach can season 1 where Bianka had an individual date then the next epi she had the 2/1 date so, IMO, its easy way for them to have more time together than if he was just on a group date.

As far as Kevin P goes, IMO, he could get some special time on his own but likely not as much time as a full individual date. Meaning, it's entirely possible that they went out in the morning, early afternoon, came back and had the rose ceremony that night.
Yep. This is what I was thinking as well. I honestly don't see anything between her and Thomas. Can't imagine she went into the 2-1 seriously conflicted.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:26 am

@Baseball Mom, so good to see you posting again......fellow Chris/Des (aka Chres) OG here.

I am expecting major feels from Mike (as I believe he is F1) if there is a proposal now that you and @siena have take me down memory lane again with my favorite proposal of all time from Prince Siegy himself. I just think JasMike has the making to survive in the real world but I am super pumped for Episode 6 now because I know the producers have something up their sleeve to mess with us giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:36 am

Yes @Aunties_Love I thought it was interesting that they'd both liked those tweets. Good point about Jasmine wanting to get rid of Drew and Thomas. I just watched the Bianka and Brad 2-1 and after Bianka is chosen she and Brad get time together alone in Paris again (in addition to their time from the earlier part of the date)... I agree that despite its appearances, the 2-1 is a better opportunity for Jasmine and Mike to have alone time than on a GD. It also seemed to solidify Brad's growing feelings for Bianka before the HTDs and what he wanted for the future. Perhaps it will do the same for Jasmine and Mike.

I agree @BlackHalo it will be odd if it's portrayed that Jasmine is conflicted over Thomas, since IMO we haven't really seen her talk about falling in love with Thomas or seeing a real future with him like we have with Mike. If there is confusion I am wondering if it has to do with the process and this being a tough week for her. I guess we'll see.

@mercieme The Des/Chris proposal is just SO lovely, hope you enjoyed that trip down memory lane. I could picture something just as sweet and touching from Mike and Jasmine, with all the "feels" included.

"You never lost sight of what we could be." awwww  Jumping hearts (something that might be revisited after this 2-1 laugh out loud)

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:31 am

better yet...

"WE never lost sight of what THEY could be.." :sweetheart:

i found this comment under the IG of my avi. Couldnt have said it better hearthumbsup
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLg6mKLhvU5/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

tinytin33 They are 100% meant to be together. They are like the missing puzzle piece in each others lives. They fit so perfectly together. Wow

I promised myself to not wearing :rosiecolored this season.*sigh*..as you can tell...i have failed miserably. Big time.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:44 pm

Interesting wording and interesting that BachCA RT-ed this

https://twitter.com/w_network/status/788461171879899137

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic
(My embedded clip from twitter)

Bachelorette Canada Retweeted
W Network ‏@w_network  4h4 hours ago
The other guys have a tough act to follow... #BacheloretteCA tonight at 9 E/P! @jazlor1

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Very interesting @Joy15!

Mike is hosting a viewing party for charity tonight and I noticed that Mike had liked this post too. It's from the Captain of the Winnipeg Fire Department. Again, interesting wording. Nothing conclusive, but interesting.  Hugesmile

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:01 pm

siena wrote:Very interesting @Joy15!

Mike is hosting a viewing party for charity tonight and I noticed that Mike had liked this post too. It's from the Captain of the Winnipeg Fire Department. Again, interesting wording. Nothing conclusive, but interesting.  Hugesmile

Guys IMO they both seem to be pretty big clues he is f1 !  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 2498057887 thanks for sharing looking forward to this next Ep that's for sure
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:13 pm

@siena @LeapofFaith  IKR??... sneakyl

the funny thing is Mike host a viewing party for this episode...I doubt he would do it if he sent packing on the "dreaded" 2on1 date!!.. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698  .

I noticed Thomas liked the IG of Jasmike on the desert. I guess he hold no grudges after being sent home over Mikey?  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:51 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 8m8 minutes ago
"Those same qualities that would make him a great husband, a great father are the things I've...tried to stay away from." #BacheloretteCA

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 42 CvGDPlMWcAA9fug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose