SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:45 am

siena wrote:Thanks everyone!

@Baseball Mom I'll try my best to compile those moments. Happy to give a gift for all of us Jasmike fans! beatingheart  I would have loved to see some SQT too. I agree Mike has shown himself to be a class act. Even the way he has stuck up for Jasmine after the twitter drama. He's a true gentlemen.

IMO he isn't thinking only of how difficult this process has been for him. Even in that first talk in the first episode, Mike says to Jasmine that he's been thinking about how overwhelming this must be for her. That is the sign of a true partner. Someone who would not only love her, but be her best-friend because ultimately he just wants her to be happy IMO.

LOL @Joy15 new caption accepted!

@mercieme We've got a month now to wait!! And just imagining the proposal... I know Mikey won't let us down. And then when I even think about the HTD and Jasmine meeting Mike's dad. :tissuebox

Yep parental guidance advised, "this thread may contain some adult themes". Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 3806527698

on the bolded : :yes: to find a true partner with that level of empathy, understanding and compassion is hard IRL..let alone when it comes to this silly show. I lumped Trista,Ashley, Des and Jas (if she end up w Mikey) in one club : they hit the jackpot with their men. :yes:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:48 am

If Kevin W was the final 1 there is no way they would have shown Jasmine saying to Mike I like kissing you the best, because Kevin W would be having a fit right at the time that was shown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:49 am

on different note, can someone pls fill me in :
how do we know that there will be 3 HTDs?..and if next week there will be no RC and if the elimination chart did us a disservice..or... TIA Praying

sorry for marathon Qs..im dizzy dizzy  by multitasking with Lee land across the globe (AU) laugh out loud
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:06 am

Joy15 wrote:on different note, can someone pls fill me in :
how do we know that there will be 3 HTDs?..and if next week there will be no RC and if the elimination chart did us a disservice..or... TIA  Praying

sorry for marathon Qs..im dizzy dizzy  by multitasking with Lee land across the globe (AU) laugh out loud

The 3 HTDs were mentioned on the after show according to GA and Sprite so basically that episode chart was mis-leading. @Blackhalo speculation from the onset about 3 HTDs turned out be correct.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:07 am

@Joy15 The host for the aftershow reveals that there is only 3 HTDs and asked the guests who they thought would get one. In the preview we also see that they are in Morocco for another week, two 1-1s and a GD (with the GD supposedly cancelled).

I don't think the chart is wrong, it's just that there's going to be only 3 HTDs, and only 2 people make it to Cuba for FD/FRC. One being Mikhel.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:09 am

mercieme wrote:
how do we know that there will be 3 HTDs?..and if next week there will be no RC and if the elimination chart did us a disservice..or... TIA  Praying

The 3 HTDs were mentioned on the after show according to GA and Sprite so basically that episode chart was mis-leading. @Blackhalo speculation from the onset about 3 HTDs turned out be correct.
I can't take credit. It wasn't me. giggling

I think most of us can agree that chart never really added up for us. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:15 am

dee wrote:@Joy15 The host for the aftershow reveals that there is only 3 HTDs and asked the guests who they thought would get one. In the preview we also see that they are in Morocco for another week, two 1-1s  and a GD (with the GD supposedly cancelled).

I don't think the chart is wrong, it's just that there's going to be only 3 HTDs, and only 2 people make it to Cuba for FD/FRC. One being Mikhel.

@dee did the host also say 2 people make it to Cuba for FD/FRC or it's being deduced that this will be the case, thanks.

@blackhalo, i guess next time if our instinct tells us it makes no sense, then we know better now Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:16 am

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I can't take credit. It wasn't me. giggling

I think most of us can agree that chart never really added up for us. no no

on the bolded. THIS!! i can agree.. giggling .i swear the chart had cost me 2 sleepless nights for trying to match it up with everything (schedule, SC) :headbanging :angryemotion

@dee...and everyone tyvm for answering my curio... bestbud! . I am just 2pop from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:23 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 3806527698 Seriously that chart has been confusing from the start. And even now, after everything that's been said, I'm still confused. laugh out loud

Hopefully we get an in depth preview after HTDs that we can finally sleuth some more things about the finale.

IMO there's just so much evidence about Mike being F1, that if it's wrong then I can't blame us for thinking he is because it would mean all those clues ended up being as confusing as that chart. giggling

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:28 am

Just throwing this out there could @Aunties_Love source got the names mike and mikhel (pretty similar spelling) confused when they said mik and Kev w are f2???

Eta: oops posted in wrong thread stupid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:36 am

siena wrote:Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 3806527698 Seriously that chart has been confusing from the start. And even now, after everything that's been said, I'm still confused. laugh out loud

Hopefully we get an in depth preview after HTDs that we can finally sleuth some more things about the finale.

IMO there's just so much evidence about Mike being F1, that if it's wrong then I can't blame us for thinking he is because it would mean all those clues ended up being as confusing as that chart. giggling

Naah..i am confident in Mikey as the F1 eversince night 1 Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2498057887 (JMO of course) . My "crystal ball" had worked the wonder for me in Art and SamF season (note that both are Premiere seasons)..so im willing to try if it works another wonder for me this season. Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:47 am

Joy15 wrote:
siena wrote:Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 3806527698 Seriously that chart has been confusing from the start. And even now, after everything that's been said, I'm still confused. laugh out loud

Naah..i am confident in Mikey as the F1 eversince night 1 Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 2498057887 (JMO of course) . My "crystal ball" had worked the wonder for me in Art and SamF season (note that both are Premiere seasons)..so im willing to try if it works another wonder for me this season. Praying

I'm Praying ur right and I can finally see a great season! I need this season to play out right plssssss Bach gods show me a HEA #jasmike4eva
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose