Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:40 pm

@Joy15 wrote:@Aunties_Love

thanks..ok then...

went back to check the schedule for past Bach Can.

so.Brad's had ATFR in different week than finale while Tim had on the same day.

http://the-watch-series.to/serie/the_bachelor_canada

Im checking how many girls they both had now.

Brad had 25 > 16 > 12 > 8 > 4 > 3 > 2

Tim had 24 > 15 > 12 > 8 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 2(for last 2 epis)

I have other stats from those seasons too but as noted before, since this is the first bette season, who knows if those stats matter.

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:41 pm

If that's the case, then the only one that we absolutely have htd pics for is Mike.

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:43 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:If that's the case, then the only one that we absolutely have htd pics for is Mike.

yep ITA. :yes:

Joy15

Posts : 862
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:51 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:@Aunties_Love

thanks..ok then...

went back to check the schedule for past Bach Can.

so.Brad's had ATFR in different week than finale while Tim had on the same day.

http://the-watch-series.to/serie/the_bachelor_canada

Im checking how many girls they both had now.

Brad had 25 > 16 > 12 > 8 > 4 > 3 > 2

Tim had 24 > 15 > 12 > 8 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 2(for last 2 epis)

I have other stats from those seasons too but as noted before, since this is the first bette season, who knows if those stats matter.


barring the first season, think they will stick out with the general formula with 4 HTDs.

Ive checked both Tim and Brad's. Both only had 4 HTDs. Still strugle with 5 HTDs possibility, tbh.

Joy15

Posts : 862
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:02 pm

@Joy15 wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:@Aunties_Love

thanks..ok then...

went back to check the schedule for past Bach Can.

so.Brad's had ATFR in different week than finale while Tim had on the same day.

http://the-watch-series.to/serie/the_bachelor_canada

Im checking how many girls they both had now.

Brad had 25 > 16 > 12 > 8 > 4 > 3 > 2

Tim had 24 > 15 > 12 > 8 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 2(for last 2 epis)

I have other stats from those seasons too but as noted before, since this is the first bette season, who knows if those stats matter.


barring the first season,  think they will stick out with the general formula with 4 HTDs.

Ive checked both Tim and Brad's. Both only had 4 HTDs. Still strugle with 5 HTDs possibility, tbh.
Think about it this way....I am sticking to what the chart says as I totally believe what I was told and there will be 5 HTD's or how else can it happen since it goes from 5 to 3 the next epi and I know that there are only 10 epi's, 2 of those epis are the Men tell all and the ATFR. That only leaves 8 which is what teh chart shows too.....

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:09 pm

@aunties_love, I must have missed earlier conversations regarding the episode chart, my apologies. Can you please clarify if that chart is the one that the show released or you created yourself. Thanks.

mercieme

Posts : 4375
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:12 pm

@mercieme wrote:@aunties_love, I must have missed earlier conversations regarding the episode chart, my apologies. Can you please clarify if that chart is the one that the show released or you created yourself. Thanks.
The one the show released and I filled in the blanks with what we knew and saw through sc`s


Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:39 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:

Brad had 25 > 16 > 12 > 8 > 4 > 3 > 2

Tim had 24 > 15 > 12 > 8 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 2(for last 2 epis)

I have other stats from those seasons too but as noted before, since this is the first bette season, who knows if those stats matter.


barring the first season,  think they will stick out with the general formula with 4 HTDs.

Ive checked both Tim and Brad's. Both only had 4 HTDs. Still strugle with 5 HTDs possibility, tbh.
Think about it this way....I am sticking to what the chart says as I totally believe what I was told and there will be 5 HTD's or how else can it happen since it goes from 5 to 3 the next epi and I know that there are only 10 epi's, 2 of those epis are the Men tell all and the ATFR.  That only leaves 8 which is what teh chart shows too.....

yeah but it could also translate to they will begin with 5 contestants..eliminated 1 pre-HTD..proceed with the HTD then the F4RC.IIRC they did this with CS season. I guess we'll see Smiley

Joy15

Posts : 862
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 pm

@Joy15 wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:
@Joy15 wrote:


barring the first season,  think they will stick out with the general formula with 4 HTDs.

Ive checked both Tim and Brad's. Both only had 4 HTDs. Still strugle with 5 HTDs possibility, tbh.
Think about it this way....I am sticking to what the chart says as I totally believe what I was told and there will be 5 HTD's or how else can it happen since it goes from 5 to 3 the next epi and I know that there are only 10 epi's, 2 of those epis are the Men tell all and the ATFR.  That only leaves 8 which is what teh chart shows too.....

yeah but it could also translate to they will begin with 5 contestants..eliminated 1 pre-HTD..proceed with the HTD then the F4RC.IIRC they did this with CS season.  I guess we'll see Smiley
Seriously doubt that from what I was told....can't reveal the source but let's just say that they know.

5 do htd's, 3 fd's. Also, don't think that the similiarities between US and Canada ones can't be made, not to mention bach and ette comparrisons.

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:29 pm

^hmm..just found its strange that they would put more logistic/resources for the sake of 1 additional HTD. What for? scratch

Since the inception of Ette i guess they have stick with 4 HTDs, haven't they?.The maiden season of Art and Sam Fro also followed the norm. so i dont see why would be different for J season.  But thats just me..

Should be interesting to see how this season plays out..

Joy15

Posts : 862
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:31 pm

I think Jillian had five on her ette season...

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1371
Join date : 2016-02-05
Location : San Tan Valley, AZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:36 pm

@casjacknick wrote:I think Jillian had five on her ette season...
Correct casjacknick. FWIW, I trust what my source said, and considering the chart that the Bachette Can released itself, it pans out. This is the first bachette canada so I am going with the chart that they themselves provided. Highly doubt that they'd do that in a premiere season then change the whole works up just to confuse everyone that's been following along. Not to mention that the chart is part of a game/setup that they have been doing. Severly doubt that they'd go against that considering all the publicity, etc.

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7255
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 47
Location : Island Time

Back to top Go down

Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:45 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum