SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:55 pm

He is a wild hearted but kind man who is very talented

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:59 pm

There should be a warning to turn down the speakers. laugh out loud

Yikes, what happened to the quiet reserved guy?

Not my kind of music, but boy is he ever talented!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 1f604

Whiskey, metal and sweat. #Diablero #mikeocanada #itunes by @ogilmike

cantstopl an emo rocker
This is such a perfect example of how little is known about people who appear on the show. I think it's great that Mike is a chill fireman who poses for calendars and rocks out in the midnight hour.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698 Yeah not my favourite type of music, but I think this other side to Mike probably made him a lot more interesting to Jasmine. If you add this little bit of a wild side to his goofy sense of humour, and then add in his charitable side and his lake loving side, then that's a pretty great mix for someone like Jasmine IMO. Jasmine did mention in an interview that she doesn't care what her husband does as long as he's passionate about it. laugh out loud Jasmine seems like a music-lover so maybe she could even surprise Mike if she has an appreciation for metal too. That'd be hilarious to me. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Mike posted to his Instagram story a little while ago that he went to work today only to find out he's on holidays for the next 10 days. This unfortunately doesn't sound like someone who is worried about seeing a fiancé!

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:31 pm

scratch I have no idea how that could possibly happen.

Perhaps those in that field or those that work 4/12 on 4 off can shed us some light?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:48 pm

My son in law is a fire fighter for Guelph. They work 8 days in a month.

they do 24 hour shifts.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Is Mike also not a paramedic?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:59 pm

@GuardianAngel At the hospital, working 3 days (12 hr shift) and off for 4 days is pretty standard for full time employees. Sometimes you can stack your schedule to get more consecutive days off. For example, someone can work 4 straight days and get 5 days off (but this does not happen often). Most facilities usually have regulations on this; for the safety of the staff and patient.

I don't know how the schedule for a firefighter works. Do they live in the fire house during the days they are scheduled to work? Or is it 12 hours and then they get to go home and come back to work the next day? I don't know if Mike booked days off and used vacation time to get 10 days off or not. But, if he was just stacking his schedule.... he must be fatigued by now. Surely he would have at least worked 7/8 days straight to get 10 days off. Again, I don't know the circumstance in how he got the 10 days... maybe he just forgot he asked for time off?

ETA: @nikikass Thanks for the explanation about a firefighter schedule! Yeah, I figured they worked 24 hrs and are available when the call comes. Love Guelph! My alma mater - Drew's as well apparently laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:28 pm

I didn't really read Mike not knowing he didn't need to come in to work today as him not knowing about the 10 days yet. I thought it might just mean he thought that his holiday began later instead. question Unless he just really lost track of his schedule?

We'll see I guess. Hugesmile

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Me too @Siena. He apparently thought his holidays began later and at the end of his IG story he seemed kinda excited about getting some days off.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:46 pm

Yes @jina that's what I noticed too. His caption was "Holidays Yeah!" and he ended his story shouting "Wooh!" He seemed happy IMO. Smiley

ETA: Thanks for the schedule info everyone.

For what it's worth I posted earlier in the thread that Mike very much has the support of the Captain of the Winnipeg Fire Department, with him even tweeting this in the last week. They seem to be accommodating regarding his involvement with the show IMO.

Last edited by siena on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose