SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:02 pm

nikikass wrote:
reason wrote:Is Mike also not a paramedic?

Most fire fighters are paramedics as well.  If they did not do the two year paramedic course a fire fighter that has does weekly training for those that don't have it.

But it is very common to be both.

TY for the info. Being a sleuther on this season does increase my knowledge level from beginner to intermediate in all things fire fighters related giggling

@reason. JFYI FWIW...yes...he is a Paramedic and did study Paramedic as well....I just knew that he studied Business Administration too  yes

Firefighter at Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service
Paramedic at IERHA
Studied Business Admin at Red River College
Studied Paramedic at ERRS
Studied Fire at Lakeland College, Vermilion
Went to Oak Park High School (Manitoba)

source : https://www.facebook.com/mike.ogilvie.98?fref=ts

on a related note, Thomas cracked me up on the ATFR with his line : "well, maybe Mike is good at stopping fire...but i am good at starting it... "  lolpanda
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Mike: We're kind of cute.
Jasmine: We are kind of cute.

I appreciate that Jasmine and Mike were shipping themselves in that moment.  bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698  Hugesmile

Some more gifs from their one-on-one date for the lovely people who asked for them.  :cutiepie

"She's very comfortable with me and I'm very comfortable with her, and love is definitely in the air."  Smiley
bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Jq50tu

"I could imagine myself falling in love with Mike. I could imagine a life with him." (Jasmine's hand on Mike's shoulder) :yes:
bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 I1wmbq

Jasmine to Mike: "I felt this building attraction to you and there's something right about it."  yes
bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 262nodi

"Jasmine: I feel like what we did was just laugh. And make out.  
Mike: We should do that more often." Hugesmile
bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 123tpcn
Source: My gifs

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:31 pm

reason wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@siena wow I didn't know she referred to her f1 as having a soul connection? That definitely is mike IMO because I believe she said something like that in a episode about him or something along those lines right? scratch if mike isn't f1 then I'm going to have to join @mercieme and eat a crows head!(I think it was mercieme that said that) Hugesmile

@LeapofFaith

actually, the "Connection" puzzle is one of the most important nuggets collection in my stash. I felt so lucky that the editors seem to be very generous to let me finish it on Night 1..since they giving me all the matching pieces altogether on the very MnG episode. Thats the beauty of a maiden season, i suppose?  hearthumbsup  . tyvm TPTB CA.  Hugesmile . Hence why i said i believe Mikey is the F1 from night 1 Smiley . All JMO.

i dont want to give the precious puzzle disservice by summarizing it since it deserves a whole page to present the beauts..so maybe i'll drop it to honor the coming proposal at FRC near the finale rose bud

@Joy15 I do believe like you that Mike was final 1 from night 1.  I have tape 4 episode forgot the first night and something I notice while watching a marathon of the show to see a little nugget, she speaks about her attraction to Mike after her talks with him.  Then out of all the cards his cards for his dates say love is in the air, and for the 2 on 1 it says love happens when 2 becomes 1.  No other card has read with such sentiments at all.  So I do believe the dye was cast that first night.  The word love has been only in cards regarding Mike.

@reason

i missed this one post of yours. This is a good nugget! :yes: . Would love to know what was the date card said for Mikhel and Kevin W Praying
(i am too lazy to look back and check giggling )

reason wrote:
Joy15 wrote:*snipped*
taking y'all down to memory lane of MnG ...Jasmine has said the following, after all....so.....  bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1710264613

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Jasmus10
(my SC from epis 1)

Jasmine in PI : “And i enjoy someone who is good at playing music for some reasons”

- keeping in mind that PI (esp the MnG) were usually taken after the fact (IMO)
- this was shown after Kevin P's entrance..but still....
- note her expressions  sneakyl
>> all ignite a bubble in my head saying : "Gee...sneaky Jas and those darn editors!"  bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698

That was in her meet and greet dress.  Interesting.

YES. its been well known that after the filming wrapped, its not unusual for TPTB to bring back the lead and the F1 (sometimes F2 and F3) to the mansion to take PIs and VOs to fulfill the gap in the story line or adding something onto it. I have observed Jasmine's make up on those PIs like posted above..she definitely sported a bit different make up than she was shown on the Episode 1. On the PI she has a much darker lipstick...and slightly different make up tone overall..so yep i lean to think it was definitely taken after filming IMO.

Particularly for MnG.... we know that night was jam packed with all the full schedule of entrance, having alone time with the lead and rose ceremony...so normally episode 1 is wrapped on the dawn time or early morning.So it was not possible to do all the PIs that night...hence why make sense do it much later on, highly likely after filming.

Spesificaly for Jasmine MnG..she has confirmed on twitter that her MnG was wrapped in the morning (cant seem to find the tweet rn, though). Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:36 pm

@siena..thanks to your awesomeness indulging our Jasmike obsession  giggling hearthumbsup . One moment that caught my attention was when Mikey said " I have to say that im giddy right now..." giggling . That was funny and quite revealing to me. That shows their high level of comfort with each other. and yes to the mutual self- awareness too...in that "we're kinda cute' own shipping moment... bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698

on an After Show- note, does anyone else notice that Trista pick Mike to get through to HTD...and they also showed a very quick segment of Mike and his wicked taste of Heavy Metal?. I just thought that is interesting...given that he was on the 'dreaded 2 on1'....while no one mentioned him on the episode 5 after show while he actually had his SD with Jas. Hmmm.....interesting Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:01 pm

@Joy15 You're welcome! hearthumbsup

I was comparing Jasmine's hair and makeup too from the PIs that were meant to be from the MnG and they were IMO definitely filmed on another day. Her comments about Mike IMO are quite telling too.

Yes there was barely a mention about Mike's one-on-one date on the Aftershow. I actually think this was the episode when the host said that Mikhel should be the next Bachelor. IMO if they were prepping for Mike to be the next Bachelor then they would've used his SD to push that narrative. IMO they didn't. In contrast Mikhel also had a segment specifically about him being a frontrunner following his SD. Pretty clear IMO that Mikhel isn't F1 and is most likely going to be the next Bachelor. I also posted the tweet that Mikhel liked with the hashtag #MikhelForBachelor. IMO if Mike was F2 or F3 then I think we would've seen a similar segment on the Aftershow that Mikhel was given. I personally think it's telling that it's played out the way it has thus far. All JMO. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:12 pm

@siena and @Joy15 you have made my evening thanks a bunch.

@joy15 Mikhel card reads Let's paint the town together Jasmine.  For Kevin W the card reads Let's ride the highs and low together Jasmine. Those cards dont sound personal are sentimental.

Last edited by reason on Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:24 pm

siena wrote:@Joy15 You're welcome!  hearthumbsup

I was comparing Jasmine's hair and makeup too from the PIs that were meant to be from the MnG and they were IMO definitely filmed on another day. Her comments about Mike IMO are quite telling too.

Yes there was barely a mention about Mike's one-on-one date on the Aftershow. I actually think this was the episode when the host said that Mikhel should be the next Bachelor. IMO if they were prepping for Mike to be the next Bachelor then they would've used his SD to push that narrative. IMO they didn't. In contrast Mikhel also had a segment specifically about him being a frontrunner following his SD. Pretty clear IMO that Mikhel isn't F1 and is most likely going to be the next Bachelor. I also posted the tweet that Mikhel liked with the hashtag #MikhelForBachelor. IMO if Mike was F2 or F3 then I think we would've seen a similar segment on the Aftershow that Mikhel was given. I personally think it's telling that it's played out the way it has thus far. All JMO. yes

thanks for the response @siena...glad you noticed that too.....i guess i should pay more attention to what kind of narrative they brought up on the After Show. ITA about they didnt push narration on Mikey when his SD was shown could indicating that he is the F1. yes .

@reason..my pleasure!  bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1377737533. re: Mikhel card..interesting....the intimate word of 'Love' only being given to Mike so far.... :gotcha:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:28 pm

@Joy15 I just post Kevin W card writing hope that helps and yes only Mike has gotten the word Love written in his card.
That is one of the reason I am believing he is the final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:30 pm

@reason how funny Kevin w card really does explain there relationship IMO "let's ride the highs and lows together" giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:32 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@reason how funny Kevin w card really does explain there relationship IMO "let's ride the highs and lows together" giggling

O.M.G. your are so right I did not realize that. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:33 pm

reason wrote:@Joy15 I just post Kevin W card writing hope that helps and yes only Mike has gotten the word Love written in his card.
That is one of the reason I am believing he is the final 1.

oh thanks!! interesting word for Kevin W....so they were in chop and then in the cave...maybe thats why...but interesting wording regardless...Smiley

@LeapofFaith :yes: giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:38 pm

lolpanda I feel like we're going to need a huge disclaimer... As with all of these clues, nothing is conclusive. But they're interesting nonetheless.  bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698  Hugesmile

@reason Aw you're welcome. Smiley And interesting about the date cards.

@Joy15 I meant to add that I loved that "giddy" part too. Might just be some more gifs to come! yes

Something else I noticed is how often the word love has been used in relation to Mike with captions as well. "Love continues to blossom". And this was before they'd even had their SD. Even with Jasmine saying that she can see herself falling in love with Mike. Interesting. Hugesmile

laugh out loud @LeapofFaith. I wonder what Benoit's was.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose