SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:15 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 3806527698  

Can we get a #DateCardDance pleaaaaase?! Thank you Mike  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 1f64c #BacheloretteCA by @bacheloretteca

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:19 am

well..if Jas won't..i have counted at least a dozen of girls on twitterverse would.. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 3806527698

https://twitter.com/SaraPandurevic/status/791108245947547648

САРА ПАНДУРЕВИЋ
‏@SaraPandurevic
I'd move to Winnipeg for mike!!
! @BacheloretteCA

btw he just tweeted this..not talking about the show whatsoever...what is he up to again? laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/791104055611273217

@siena Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 3806527698 thumbsup
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:23 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 3806527698 for realz guys. Mikey is just a silly goose giggling I wonder when he actually recorded that dentist vid becos he sure wasn't there an hour ago, night time in Winnipeg.

Thanks for the gif of Mikey @siena yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:32 am

@Joy15 a lot of the tweets on the After show were in support of Mike...he is still Canada's favorite thumbsup

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:34 am

@Joy15 @mercieme You're welcome! Smiley @Baseball Mom IMO that will make Jasmine and Mike happy.  :yes:  

From what I've seen and read the episode sounds exactly how I thought it would go. Again, Winnipeg was brought up as an obstacle. This was expected. I also thought though the talk about Kevin P and Jasmine being similar was another F1 clue. Jasmine keeps speaking about balance. And who is the person she just addressed this with? Mike. IMO we'll keep seeing these faux obstacles, but I think it's important to view it within the context of what Jasmine said post-show. And alongside SM clues it's so clear to me Mike will be getting the final rose.

Really looking forward to the HTDs! All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:37 am

mercieme wrote:Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 3806527698 for realz guys. Mikey is just a silly goose giggling I wonder when he actually recorded that dentist vid becos he sure wasn't there an hour ago, night time in Winnipeg.

Thanks for the gif of Mikey @siena yes

yeah @mercieme...at this point i was like Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 623245435 whenever he throw us the throwback pics/vids..or displaying the hastag #home..Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 623245435 Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 623245435 Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 623245435

PS: i dont think i can endure the whole Mikey's strong SM game until Nov 22... hissyfit Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 2292733854  #Help sad

@Baseball Mom: good to know yes . But i just bummed for some reasons on how this season is seemingly heading to with Jasmike's edit Suspect  dizzy ...will vent more with my findings on the weekend... Rolling Eyes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:42 am

@siena I know...they're making it look like that is going to be a major obstacle for these two. Even in the after show, the guests were asked if Winnipeg would be an advantage or a disadvantage and most everyone said it would be a disadvantage Rolling Eyes including KP! Anyway, the only opinion that really counts is Jasmine's. We shall see.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:47 am

@Baseball Mom Yes IMO it's no mistake that they're still going on about Winnipeg as an "obstacle" since it's the only thing they could find that could be viewed as an issue for Jasmine picking Mike (aside from Mike being stable... which Jasmine just said again she now wants).

I suspect we'll hear about both of those "obstacles" in the future again. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 3806527698

And very true, the only opinion at the end of the day is Jasmine's. Jasmine said she had off the charts chemistry with Mike. Jasmine said that there was something attractive about Mike living in Winnipeg, she just doesn't want to live there forever. Jasmine said she wanted someone like Mike to balance her. IMO Jasmine's own words tell me who she chose as F1. We shall see indeed. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:49 am

One thing for sure the way she talks about Mike she does not say that about the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:54 am

reason wrote:One thing for sure the way she talks about Mike she does not say that about the others.

@reason
what did she say? Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:57 am

awwwww when I'm starting to feel like my hopes for mike are fading I come visit here and u all make me happy again
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:58 am

hearthumbsup

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 6sue5w
Source: My screenshot

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose