SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jina Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:21 pm

@siena Nope!!! unfortunately, i didn't watch the episode yet.
I'm not too sure about this but i think Jasmine asked Mike about his last serious relationship in their SD and he said a couple of years ago.
I'm curious about what Mike's dad said to him in the preview. Did he notice something?! Did he saw the potential in their relationship and tried to help Mike to be more open with Jas & let his guard down and give him a little push?!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:27 pm

I demand a recount of that MTA hosting vote laugh out loud

Yep we called it, no coincidence Winnipeg won the vote IMO, after all it's the hometown of our very own 8 pack fire fighter giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Thanks @najpoziomka! bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 1377737533 I wasn't even planning on watching this season but I saw something special in Jasmine and Mike. Then add in all the clues that IMO Mike is F1... I really wish the best for them! yes

@Jina Yes that's right, Jasmine asked Mike how he could still be single and wondered for how long... I think he said a couple of years. IMO Mike's Dad comes across (on-screen and in his messages) as a wise and kind man. I would assume that this conversation will take place after Mike's Dad has spoken to Jasmine and I think he will be advising his son to take a chance. If Mike's father has experienced love and loss, I think he might wish for Mike to just "go with it". Which funnily enough is exactly what Jasmine's mother said to her. Praying

We shall see. I am really looking forward to seeing Jasmine interacting with Mike's Dad. I suspect that she will fit in perfectly with Mike's family.  :yes:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:56 pm

mercieme wrote:I demand a recount of that MTA hosting vote laugh out loud

Yep we called it, no coincidence Winnipeg won the vote IMO, after all it's the hometown of our very own 8 pack fire fighter giggling

@mercieme one of those votes came from me cantstopl

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Way to go @Baseball Mom....team JasMike represented :yes:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:50 pm

mike's instagram tells me he is flying somewhere...

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:mike's instagram tells me he is flying somewhere...

I am very nosy to know where giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:00 pm

@Baseball Mom Yes!! Just about to post about this. Interesting. :yes: IMO I really think Jasmine and Mike are ready to finally be together in the open... must be so difficult to have to wait this long. Not too much longer now. Hugesmile

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 pm

Guys is he flying somewhere? And how are you able to tell....please educate us non IG users....TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Is there a taping going on? I noticed Thomas, KW and Kyle posted at the airport too today.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm

@mercieme Not sure where he's flying to. It's a pic of him in what looks like an airport gate. He has two cloud emoji's and a plane emoji.

Yes @bluwavz that's what I'm thinking too. My suspicion is that there's maybe some further press for the show or some filming. I'll see if I can find out anything else. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Maybe all the Bette CA boys are going to hangout together , just kidding, no idea. MTA is live on Nov 15th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose