SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:42 pm

I think what @siena means is that though the odds of getting hurt is high; Mike's dad is telling him to go for it despite those odds. I will let Siena clarify later.

ETA: @siena I see you responded already, jinx again Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:46 pm

@mercieme Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 1377737533!!! Yes, understanding Mike's history IMO puts that conversation into context. Mike might be talking about how there's 2 other guys that are left, and he's scared of getting hurt or of losing Jasmine. Mike's father might then say, you may indeed get hurt but you still need to put your heart on the line. Which I think Mike will do. We shall see.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:33 pm

I don't know if that's what he meant. He has a 1 in 3 chance of being her pick. I thought he was just reminding Mike of that. I guess we'll see soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Yeah it really is open to interpretation and we only saw a small snippet of that conversation. Just a guess on my part about what the possible context could be, and from what I know the common meaning to be of that phrase. I don't think there's any negative connotations though if Mike wanted encouragement to take a chance if that is indeed what Mike's dad was saying. We'll see.

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:36 pm

I never see Mikey get the F3 edit. I saw Mikhel did. and KevinW fit the cookie cutter of F2 from everthing i have seen so far.

So many edit clues implying the F2s are Mikey and Kevin W. So..im still thinking there is a "curve ball" likely happen around that HTDRC.

i guess i can be on board with the conspiracy theory that 2 roses will be given, according to the chart...which would be handing out to Mike and Kevin W, since Mikhel initially left. But he came back..and Jas handed another more to him, making him as the third guy going to Cuba.

I guess we'll see Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:40 pm

My theory that I mentioned in another thread is that Mikhel says that he wants to leave in his PI. He gets into the limo, but then changes his mind and returns to the RC. At this point Jasmine may or may not know that he left. I think Mike gets given the rose. And then Mikhel. With the two of them going to Cuba. This is if the episode chart is correct. If it's not, then I guess 3 go to Cuba.

I wish it was already time for the next episode so we could finally have our answers. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:51 pm

siena wrote:My theory that I mentioned in another thread is that Mikhel says that he wants to leave in his PI. He gets into the limo, but then changes his mind and returns to the RC. At this point Jasmine may or may not know that he left. I think Mike gets given the rose. And then Mikhel. With the two of them going to Cuba. This is if the episode chart is correct. If it's not, then I guess 3 go to Cuba.

I wish it was already time for the next episode so we could finally have our answers. Smiley

true dat... giggling

but i guess never hurt to play conspiracy theories before it happened. It makes our gear turning...laugh out loud.... I guess from the preview, i just got a sense that the editors were trying to trick the viewers to think Mikhel left and there is some trouble with KW's HTD. The golden rule to counter editor's trick is to think otherwise IMO laugh out loud..so that means Mikhel and KW both stay. As i believe Mike is F1...i need to find ways how the things gonna play out dancing around my aforementioned point. dizzy

@siena...thanks for the willingness for the gif. I dissected the editors inserted the 'i really like you and care for you but' before that scene ....while she apparently said different things laugh out loud. i found all Jasmine's concern implying a BUT to Mike , were ALL inserted VOs started from that 2on1....this VO tidbits needed to dramatize the relocating obstacles, i guess. So there's that.

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:59 pm

@Joy15 Yeah I do understand that point about the editing... but I kind of think it will play out like this. Mike will be called first (since IMO his HTD is going to go well... although maybe moving to Winnipeg will be mentioned again laugh out loud). I then think because of the possible issues on KW's HTD and Mikhel's drama before the rose ceremony it will come down to those two waiting to see who gets the last rose... the viewers won't be sure since both didn't have everything go smoothly. But then Mikhel will be called to get the last rose, sending KW home. Just my theory, and we'll see on Tuesday whether it plays out like that.

Yes I agree about the editors. If you also notice she says "has been" an issue. IMO these questions have been asked and answered and largely resolved. It might come up again, but I truly don't think the Winnipeg move is actually that big of an obstacle as it is dramatised to be. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:04 pm

siena wrote:@Joy15 Yeah I do understand that point about the editing... but I kind of think it will play out like this. Mike will be called first (since IMO his HTD is going to go well... although maybe moving to Winnipeg will be mentioned again laugh out loud). I then think because of the possible issues on KW's HTD and Mikhel's drama before the rose ceremony it will come down to those two waiting to see who gets the last rose... the viewers won't be sure since both didn't have everything go smoothly. But then Mikhel will be called to get the last rose, sending KW home. Just my theory, and we'll see on Tuesday whether it plays out like that.

Yes I agree about the editors. If you also notice she says "has been" an issue. IMO these questions have been asked and answered and largely resolved. It might come up again, but I truly don't think the Winnipeg move is actually that big of an obstacle as it is dramatised to be. All JMO.

I have seen edit tidbits enough implying a horse race btwn KW and Mike eversince episode 1, and also on the last episode So..i still think he is the F2 Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 2498057887 . We'll see how it goes..but IMO 3 guys are going to Cuba, eventually, despite the unconventional "route" that may likely happen. TWT giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:09 pm

@Joy15 I would've thought so too, it's just that chart which leads me to think it's only 2 going to Cuba. Since that chart has been correct so far I just don't know how to explain that away. But crazy things can happen, so I guess we'll see.

Bring on episode 8 and the HTDs! (And Jasmine getting a taste of a life with Mike in Winnipeg). yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:14 pm

siena wrote:@Joy15 I would've thought so too, it's just that chart which leads me to think it's only 2 going to Cuba. Since that chart has been correct so far I just don't know how to explain that away. But crazy things can happen, so I guess we'll see.

Bring on episode 8 and the HTDs! (And Jasmine getting a taste of a life with Mike in Winnipeg). yes

yep but if we think the chart strictly refers to a Business-As-Usual RC, with roses given out by Jasmine, then yes..she will handing the 2 roses in the HTDRC... but there is always a possibility to handing it out outside the RC. My take, anyway Smiley

Yeah bring on the HTD..i am ready for a Mikey's "epiphany"... cheerleader .

btw do we think Jasmike will meet at the bridge for the early portion...?...pls bring over the gif dear @siena  Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Yes I am thinking they might first meet on the bridge or it's just the second location... and then walk to a park (which looks so beautiful).

blowkiss
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 Qrf729
Source: My gif

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 309ms79
Source: My screencap

cheerstoyou
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 2mwhsht
Source: My gif

And just for fun... look at these two dancing cuties! Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 73 3806527698  Smiley

Source

Source

:dancing peg:

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose