SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Jina wrote:Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 M10
Mike's comment under the pic.
Hahahaha Mike.Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 3806527698 thumbsup High clap  He's really unique beatingheart ILOVEU

:yes: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 3806527698 Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 1710264613

That comment is score. Jasmine has said repeatedly that she would move to Winnipeg, her caveat being that she isn't sure she'd want to be there forever. Mike said that he also didn't think he'd live there forever. Jasmine also tweeted about wanting a lake cabin in her future... I think I know somewhere not far from Winnipeg where that dream can become a reality. :yes: laugh out loud Jasmine has also spoken about how being closer to her friends and family is appealing to her. IMHO the Winnipeg question is actually largely resolved.

@see2love Mike even mentioned that the cold just made Winnipeggers snuggle more. yes :gotcha:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Jina wrote:Interesting!!! Jasmine just liked this pic.
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 Screen11

Source

So who sent her the pic? A fan? It is funny so may be why she liked it and not have anything to do with choosing him her final one. Guess we'll see .....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:43 pm

reason wrote:I did not watch the first 2 episodes did she call KW stud? just curious.
She called Kevin a "Hunk" on their one on one in a PI.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:46 pm

@luvstruck which 1 on 1? the last show?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:05 pm

@Luvstruck the pic was posted by Bachelorette CA makeup artist Jess Haisinger Smiley Jasmine liking the pic only tells me that she wanted to like a friend's photo but that's JMO.

@reason she made the stud/hunk comment during her first 1-1 w/KW in ep 2.

eta: reason has clarified that KW's first 1-1 was actually in ep 3 (I initially confused ep 2/3 ... was thinking of 2nd ep with dates laugh out loud )

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Yeah Jasmine wasn't sent the picture or tagged in it. The person who posted the pic is the makeup artist for the show she follows. The same woman also posted the pic below previously. Nice caption too. Nothing conclusive of course, but interesting. yes

These two!! So cute! #bacheloretteca  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 1f339  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 1f339  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 78 1f339  by @jesshaisinger

Again, I am waiting for HTDs when things IMO will fall into place. Tuesday hurry up! Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:15 pm

How many episodes have we seen already? @thewrongreasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:25 pm

@reason - 7 eps Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:26 pm

Yep 7 eps so far. Then we've got HTDs, MTA, Finale, ATFR. IMO the first part of the finale might air before MTA but we'll have to wait and see. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:41 pm

@thewrongreasons I found that comment in epi 3 thanks. Interesting date and location.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:44 pm

reason wrote:@thewrongreasons I found that comment in epi 3 thanks.  Interesting date and location.
@reason - sorry, my bad, I confused ep 2 with ep 3 (I guess I was thinking the 2nd ep with dates laugh out loud )
Thanks for clarifying!

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:47 pm

@thewrongreasons all's good, thanks for letting me look back.  I never tape epi 1 and 2. I find epi 3 and 7 very interesting. ha ha ha. but I will keep my thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose