SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 6:58 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:His relationship status on Facebook is "Single"...

As it should regardless of the outcome.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

FBF - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Well, he can't very well just change it to engaged/in a relationship/it's complicated. That would be just too blatant.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat May 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Right. But he could clue us in if he changes it from "single" to unspecified in the next little while. That's a change that could be made without showing up on his newsfeed.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Chase has posted almost as many lion pictures as he has pictures of himself. Interesting laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 14, 2016 7:10 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Right. But he could clue us in if he changes it from "single" to unspecified in the next little while. That's a change that could be made without showing up on his newsfeed.

I'm sure it would get noticed by sleuthers and in turn, by tptb's minions trolling on here, resulting in a little hand slap for him. Of course, it could just simply be that he is in fact, still single.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Dessler wrote:
julychild wrote:Reactivated and changed his IG name: @chase_brody_mcnary
He follows Jordan on instagram

If Jordon is f1 then Chase is f3. The past two Bette seasons f1 and f2 didn't follow each other.
But it could also mean all f 3 are friends
Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Sat May 14, 2016 7:13 pm

Way too many motivational quotes for my taste, but he seems like a good guy. Also I think all 3 (Jordan, Chase and Robby) have Top Golf pictures... giggling
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 7:19 pm

sdmom wrote:
Dessler wrote:

If Jordon is f1 then Chase is f3. The past two Bette seasons f1 and f2 didn't follow each other.
But it could also mean all f 3 are friends
Jmo

The past 2 Bettes had TPTB driving a wedge between F1 & F2....let's up for a season that this does not happen & for a case like Des where Chris remains friends with Brooks till date...cheers to hoping.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat May 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Dessler wrote:

And Caila who he followed after Elan. Would a guy follow Elan before meeting him during filming?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 7:40 pm

He may have followed Calia & Elan prior to filming. I wonder if the guys went into filming thinking Calia was the Bette.

I am not sure who the main handlers are anymore. I saw Adam Mansfield on SM pics from Robby's HTD but Adam could have produced all the HTDs.

Does anyone know if Elan still handles any of the cast or if he has transitioned fully into producing?

In summary from Chase's IG, he loves his nephew, golf, truck, bike, lions & the rest of his family. I like his HBD post to his sis where he said she ran a half marathon pregnant...wow kudos to her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 14, 2016 7:41 pm

grace8136 wrote:.. Would a guy follow Elan before meeting him during filming?
From what I understand contestants go through multiple interviews with production before they are cast. He probably met Elan at that time JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 14, 2016 8:31 pm

mercieme wrote:

As it should regardless of the outcome.
At least till the end of the airing of the show.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05