SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 01, 2016 7:58 pm

I would actually watch the season if he turned out to be the F1. Everything just seems so predictable so far.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 01, 2016 9:16 pm

I don't recall seeing this. What a sweetheart. He mentions Rachel and why it didn't work out. Embed isn't working for me. Notice it was filmed June 2014 but uploaded three weeks ago.

https://vimeo.com/161979349

This is a testimony video I filmed and edited for Mosaic Church in Denver in June 2014.
Subject:
Chase McNary
06/2014 - Mosaic Church Denver - mosaicdenver.org

Chase McNary Testimony
from Calvin Gifford3 weeks ago

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun May 01, 2016 10:02 pm

That video really endeared him to me. Looking forward to seeing more of Chase!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 01, 2016 10:10 pm

SeekAny wrote:That video really endeared him to me. Looking forward to seeing more of Chase!

Me too! I'm totally intrigued!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 01, 2016 10:23 pm

You can add me to the interested to see him in action catagory.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 01, 2016 10:26 pm

Me four  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 4 1f64b

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 pm

He's my favorite because of the *mystery.* I love that it seems he might be in the final 3! Go Chase, Go!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:47 pm

I'm interested in him too! He's been the most hidden thus far and really seems like the underdog at this point, because of that. Go Chase go, is right! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 01, 2016 10:50 pm

unlike the other three, we didn't know anything about his htd, that makes me want to know more about him. I don't want to jinx him because my fave is never f1, but ...go, Chase !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 02, 2016 1:18 am

Ash2214 wrote:Not that it means much, but before JoJo got into real estate, she was a medical sales rep like Chase too.

Well, that pretty much seals that he is not F1. All the times that I recall when the lead had someone who was in the same field on the show, they were never picked.

Ashley nixed the other dentist on her show. (Can't remember his name...I think he's the one married to Holly.)
Andi nixed the lawyer on her show. Michael G.
Ben H nixed Caila.

Those are just off the top of my head and there have probably been more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 02, 2016 1:22 am

sdmom wrote:unlike the other three, we didn't know anything about his htd, that makes me want to know more about him. I don't want to jinx him because my fave is never f1, but ...go, Chase !

Well, you can look at it that way, but many a time I am rooting for my favourite not to end up as F1. Gives them a chance at the next lead or makes me happy they escaped the clutches of the current lead. I'm a glass full kind of gal. wine

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 5:53 am

Sprite wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Not that it means much, but before JoJo got into real estate, she was a medical sales rep like Chase too.

Well, that pretty much seals that he is not F1. All the times that I recall when the lead had someone who was in the same field on the show, they were never picked.

Ashley nixed the other dentist on her show. (Can't remember his name...I think he's the one married to Holly.)
Andi nixed the lawyer on her show. Michael G.
Ben H nixed Caila.

Those are just off the top of my head and there have probably been more.
Michael G wasn't on Andi's season. He was on Des'. The lawyer that Andi nixed was sent packing night 1. 

Anyhow, these all just seem like coincidences IMO. I don't think it has anything to do with career path, more to do with connection, whether it be lack of connection or stronger connection with someone else. (As is the case with Ashley, her and Blake had absolutely nothing together and she was obsessed with JP from day 1. Andi most likely didn't get a lasting impression with the lawyer on night 1 to have sent him packing right away. And Ben was obviously obsessed with Lauren and to a smaller extent JoJo to truly care about anyone else on his season. He just loved sucking face with Caila.) Plus, JoJo doesn't even work in medical sales anymore. The other three mentioned above, were currently working in that field while filming (or in Ashley's case, studying to work in that field.) IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05