SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchasebrody - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 55 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by lightredemption Tue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm

mercieme wrote:Well all the other guys are posting their pics of their time with Jojo as well so this not isolated to Chase only....jmo.
Yup he's certainly no different than Jordan, Luke, Robby, etc in this regard. They all have similar SM posts like the one posted here
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

teamchasebrody - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 55 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 31, 2016 1:37 pm

I don't sense that he's boring. I do think he IS laid back and more on the quite side though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 31, 2016 1:39 pm

mercieme wrote:Y'all think Chase is over Jojo especially if he is F3 as sleuthed?
IMO, bubble love is a funny thing to get over.  Some fall hard, fast and so deep that even once they've returned home to friends, family and real life it takes a while to recover and move on.  Others come home to friends, family and real life who slap them back to reality and realize they were in the bubble, majorly manipulated and think WTHeck was I thinking?  This is not someone I would or could have relationship/life with and move on extremely fast.

It's still early, but I'm thinking he's ok and moving on.  I don't think he's pining for Jojo.  And I'm sure he'll bounce back very nicely if the lead is being offered to him.  I can't say I'd mind a season of Chase.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:07 am

There's a video from "insider" where JoJo is asked to say something about each guy that's held up (there were only 5) on a card. And with Chase, she had a huge smile on her face and said "good guy". The interviewer noticed she had a "twinkle" in her eye and guessed he would be in the top 3. The only guy the interviewer said that about. The other guys were Grant, Jordan,  Wells, and Luke. I'm not able to bring the video over though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:15 am

I don't think he is shy or quite as some think. We just haven't seen much of him. He is pretty fun and adventurous guy based on his snapchat stories. Apparently Jojo described him as a daredevil in one of her interviews, I read it somewhere here on this forum.

His snapchat is cbmcnary

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamchasebrody - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 55 1f49b  teamchasebrody - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 55 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:38 am

Another thing, there's a clip of Chase and JoJo doing yoga on the abc Disney site.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:03 am

mysthelma wrote:I don't think he is shy or quite as some think. We just haven't seen much of him. He is pretty fun and adventurous guy based on his snapchat stories. Apparently Jojo described him as a daredevil in one of her interviews, I read it somewhere here on this forum.

His snapchat is cbmcnary

I don't really think he's shy or quiet, just taking things as they come on the show instead of trying to force anything. IMO. That's what seems so great about him. He's not putting on a show for the cameras and seems really in-tuned to noticing Jojo and reacting to her as a person vs noticing the cameras IMO. He seems so real. That can sometimes come across as quiet especially in the early weeks as he's not part of the drama or making a scene or trying too hard to get Jojo's attention. Like that snow scene, it could have come off as cheesy and try-too-hard, but instead it was a sweet gesture that gave them a chance to talk IMO. He reminded me of JP with the coin flip on ep 2. A bit shy of the gorgeous girl he seems to like and the process, but prob not a shy guy in general.

Plus he hasn't been on any group dates yet where we'll prob see more of his personality come out around the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There's a video from "insider" where JoJo is asked to say something about each guy that's held up (there were only 5) on a card. And with Chase, she had a huge smile on her face and said "good guy". The interviewer noticed she had a "twinkle" in her eye and guessed he would be in the top 3. The only guy the interviewer said that about. The other guys were Grant, Jordan,  Wells, and Luke. I'm not able to bring the video over though.

Are you able to copy and paste the link? I've always liked those word association interviews.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:39 am

julychild wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:There's a video from "insider" where JoJo is asked to say something about each guy that's held up (there were only 5) on a card. And with Chase, she had a huge smile on her face and said "good guy". The interviewer noticed she had a "twinkle" in her eye and guessed he would be in the top 3. The only guy the interviewer said that about. The other guys were Grant, Jordan,  Wells, and Luke. I'm not able to bring the video over though.

Are you able to copy and paste the link? I've always liked those word association interviews.

https://www.facebook.com/theinsider/videos/10154182681560480/

hope this works and allowed to be put here? Smiley

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:49 am

julychild wrote:

I'm not, sorry. It seems that someone posted the full interview above though. There's also a video on the insiders YouTube page that's only 2 minutes and it's only of the word association game, but it's not as detailed as the video above.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:13 am

That Insider interview was great.  Whether or not JoJo picked Jordan at the end or not, her answer regarding the question about him possibly living in the shadow of his big brother was a perfect answer IMO.  She said that that subject would come up at some point, but she would let Jordan address it himself.

And, I will add that JoJo is still coming across as someone who got her happy ending.

Oh, and since this is Chase's thread, I do think that JoJo really did like him a lot. That was interesting about the twinkle in JoJo's eyes. I did see her seem to soften when talking about Chase.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:15 am

JoJo is great at interviews. I really liked what she said about each guy.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05