SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Those facial expressions are hilarious. I can relate, I'm so bad for that. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by AmoreBella Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEzqC0HRlPs/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BEzqC0HRlPs/

Ita with the caption. giggling Totals!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:00 am

Another picture with fans

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEzgvl1tW2a/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:20 am

Interesting they're in Texas. Just saying ok. :gotcha: Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Those facial expressions are hilarious. I can relate, I'm so bad for that. laugh out loud
Me, too, she made me laugh out loud actually. rotfl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:27 am

So the Trail Blazers won this series and I'm happy for Lauren,
but that's all she's gonna get from me because they're playing my Warriors next :halo:

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:33 am

Al wrote:So the Trail Blazers won this series and I'm happy for Lauren,
but that's all she's gonna get from me because they're playing my Warriors next :halo:

giggling
My friends said I have to root for the Cavs. What to do. scratch Congrats to BenLo's team. Well, mostly Lauren's but you know, everything for them is "our" now wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:21 am

Ben and Lauren are both in Texas for the iheart country music festival.

Extract from article
"iHeartMedia announced today that in addition to Bobby Bones, actress and model Brooklyn Decker will co-host the 2016 iHeartCountry Festival, bringing together Country music's biggest superstars all on one stage at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas on Saturday, April 30. This year's incredible lineup will feature Florida Georgia Line, Brett Eldredge, Sam Hunt, Thomas Rhett, Cole Swindell, Miranda Lambert, Lee Brice, Chris Young, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band as well as special guest appearances by Minka Kelly, Ashley Greene, The Bachelor's Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, American Idol's Trent Harmon and more.

Saturday will kick off with the first ever Daytime Village at the iHeartCountry Festival from 3-6 p.m. CT at Frank Erwin Center's North Box Office Plaza. The free daytime event will feature live performances by Bobby Bones and The Raging Idiots, Granger Smith, LoCash, Chris Lane and Maren Morris The Daytime Village will also feature fan zones and interactive experiences by iHeartRadio's brand partners.

The iHeartCountry Festival will video stream live exclusively on iHeartRadio.com/WatchATT on April 30 at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. It will also broadcast live on iHeartMedia Country radio stations across the U.S. on Saturday, April 30 at 7 p.m. CT. The iHeartCountry Festival will air on the AT&T AUDIENCE Network on May 13 at 9 p.m. ET/PT via DIRECTV Ch 239 or U-verse Ch 1114.

iHeartMedia ran a six week long nationwide promotion, giving thousands of Country music fans nationwide the opportunity to win a trip to Austin, Texas for a one-of-a-kind experience at the iHeartCountry Festival. The promotion ran across more than 120 iHeartMedia Country radio stations as well as on iHeartRadio, the company's all-in-one digital streaming platform." ..."For more information visit iHeartRadio.com/countryfestival."

This article can be found by going to http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmusic/article/Bobby-Bones-Brooklyn-Decker-to-Host-iHeartCountry-Festival-20160428

Another article which references Ben and Lauren as part of the special guest appearances for the iheart country music festival
http://www.examiner.com/article/more-guests-announced-for-iheartcountry-fest-austin-this-saturday

So you can view the live stream of the festival on the 30 April at 8pm ET/7pm CT by going to this link
http://www.iheartradio.com/WatchATT
If you click on the link there is a countdown to when it will start.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:59 am

Ive noticed two things about Lauren that just seem to make her real to me. She has a great wardrobe and I think if I knew I was gong to be photographed and posted, I would make sure I was never in the same outfit. Imo Lauren regularly recycles outfits and pieces of outfits. Also. Lauren seems to be showing a balanced view of relationships - yes the adorable pic with Ceyla and video of them toasting with Ben looking at her so sweetly but on the other hand, Ben holed up in front of the blaring tv - that's real life Smiley

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Thanks for the info, aurora! yes Love country music, sounds like fun for Ben & Lauren.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:Ive noticed two things about Lauren that just seem to make her real to me. She has a great wardrobe and I think if I knew I was gong to be photographed and posted, I would make sure I was never in the same outfit. Imo Lauren regularly recycles outfits and pieces of outfits. Also. Lauren seems to be showing a balanced view of relationships - yes the adorable pic with Ceyla and video of them toasting with Ben looking at her so sweetly but on the other hand, Ben holed up in front of the blaring tv - that's real life Smiley
Yes, more reasons I adore her too. Lauren seems very laid back with no ego, diva & drama attitude whatsoever :cutiepie

She's exudes kindness, grace, patience & love, perfect for Ben. kisses

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom