SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

signingcontracts - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Wed May 18, 2016 1:39 pm

US Weekly is usually RIGHT with this franchise. I think they get tips straight from the horses mouth. All the break rumors for this couple have come from less reputable sources, not US Weekly. Usually when they post stuff, I take it more seriously.

I hope this is legit! That would be awesome!

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed May 18, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

signingcontracts - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 18, 2016 1:45 pm

Yeah, US Weekly is one of the mouthpieces for PR people, most of the time their info is correct. I'm exited if they have a summer wedding, the producers will get it done quickly if it's a TV wedding.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 18, 2016 1:47 pm

Will Ben and Lauren, along with other alumni couples, play apart in the premiere of The Bachlorette?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Wed May 18, 2016 1:50 pm

Actually you may be right because i remember i was watching an afterbuzz podcast and nick viall said that usweekly just doesn't report something without credible sources

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 18, 2016 1:58 pm

Awesome if true! clapping!  :married

So can we expect the wedding on a Sunday night right before the finale for the Bachelorette on Monday or right before BIP premieres? Or maybe after BIP ends..when does that end?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 18, 2016 2:14 pm

Is Lauren still in LA or wherever she was having lunch and a girls day with Jubs and Amanda? Has she been spotted at the airport? I want her in Denver for their anniversary and because I want a picture now that my hopes are WAY up with this wedding news. Also BIP ended early September last year.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Ok, getting ahead of myself. But ABC often has scheduling holes throughout August that The Bachelor typically fills with BIP extra long episodes, BIP Live, etc. Similar to the January scheduling holes that they also fill with specials, etc, and why typically all The Bachelor weddings have occurred in the winter. IF Ben and Lauren get married this summer on ABC's dime, my guess would be it airs in August while BIP is airing in one of those Sunday deadspace holes that would otherwise be filled with an extra long BIP/BIP Live epi.

Maybe this is why Lauren is in LA right now? no idea
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 18, 2016 2:22 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
reason wrote:US weekly is reporting that they will marry this summer via ABC.  Within the next three months.

Daily Mail picked the same information up from US Weekly I think; this article seems to be saying the very same thing.

ETA: ^^^ I couldn't find the source on the US Weekly site but that's not unusual - sometimes they print things that don't get to the site. Daily Mail does cite US Weekly as their source though.

Here's what DM said....
A source told Us Weekly that the couple 'will get married very soon, probably this summer.'
And ABC will handle all the details from the venue to the flower arrangements, and capture the whole event on camera.
'It would be an ABC special,' the source noted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3597079/Summer-wedding-Bachelor-s-Be-Higgins-fiancee-Lauren-Bushnell-plan-marry-soon-lavish-ABC-special.html

Love hearing this news and they should get a full wedding on TV because it was season 20 andthey made a big deal of that. So if they can get a wedding out of it they should go all out.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 18, 2016 2:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ok, getting ahead of myself. But ABC often has scheduling holes throughout August that The Bachelor typically fills with BIP extra long episodes, BIP Live, etc. Similar to the January scheduling holes that they also fill with specials, etc, and why typically all The Bachelor weddings have occurred in the winter. IF Ben and Lauren get married this summer on ABC's dime, my guess would be it airs in August while BIP is airing in one of those Sunday deadspace holes that would otherwise be filled with an extra long BIP/BIP Live epi.

When I clicked on it, it didn't work, but there was a link for a picture up thread of Lauren, Amanda and Jubs with Elan! Oh man, I am fangirling out and need to control myself. If this is true, how long until we would get an official ABC announcement, do you think?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 2:26 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Daily Mail picked the same information up from US Weekly I think; this article seems to be saying the very same thing.

ETA: ^^^ I couldn't find the source on the US Weekly site but that's not unusual - sometimes they print things that don't get to the site. Daily Mail does cite US Weekly as their source though.

Here's what DM said....
A source told Us Weekly that the couple 'will get married very soon, probably this summer.'
And ABC will handle all the details from the venue to the flower arrangements, and capture the whole event on camera.
'It would be an ABC special,' the source noted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3597079/Summer-wedding-Bachelor-s-Be-Higgins-fiancee-Lauren-Bushnell-plan-marry-soon-lavish-ABC-special.html

Love hearing this news and they should get a full wedding on TV because it was season 20 andthey made a big deal of that.  So if they can get a wedding out of it they should go all out.  

Also, Ben is after all, one of the figureheads of The Bach's Mt Rushmore giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 2:28 pm

casjacknick wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ok, getting ahead of myself. But ABC often has scheduling holes throughout August that The Bachelor typically fills with BIP extra long episodes, BIP Live, etc. Similar to the January scheduling holes that they also fill with specials, etc, and why typically all The Bachelor weddings have occurred in the winter. IF Ben and Lauren get married this summer on ABC's dime, my guess would be it airs in August while BIP is airing in one of those Sunday deadspace holes that would otherwise be filled with an extra long BIP/BIP Live epi.

When I clicked on it, it didn't work, but there was a link for a picture up thread of Lauren, Amanda and Jubs with Elan! Oh man, I am fangirling out and need to control myself. If this is true, how long until we would get an official ABC announcement, do you think?

The hype of the Bette premiere is thei focus so imo, it's after while the season airs. Maybe even towards the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 18, 2016 2:29 pm

casjacknick wrote:Is Lauren still in LA or wherever she was having lunch and a girls day with Jubs and Amanda? Has she been spotted at the airport? I want her in Denver for their anniversary and because I want a picture now that my hopes are WAY up with this wedding news. Also BIP ended early September last year.

LOL! I want her back in Denver ASAP too! Not gonna lie, when I saw she was in LA yesterday I was like WTH?????? GO TO DENVER ALREADY! laugh out loud

However, if she's in LA for wedding stuff, it's all forgiven, girl. Take your time! signingcontracts - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 56 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom