SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nannymargie Wed May 18, 2016 9:46 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:^^ wait... They are both in LA? The plot thickens! #tvwedding #signingcontracts #weddingplanning #wishfulthinking laugh out loud
The sephora location is in LA. How appropriate that we get foreshadowing of a summer TV wedding on their 6month engagement anniversary. So happy they're reunited!

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Lucas15 Wed May 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Diana wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ben-higgins-and-fiancee-lauren-bushnell-will-get-married-very-soon-w206836

I tend to believe US when it comes their Bachelor or Bachelorette exclusives. I'd be thrilled for them!

My guess is that this is the article that Daily Mail used as a source for their "version" which cited the US Weekly article. Nice to see that US Weekly has published it now; as others have mentioned, US Weekly often gets good intel.

To be honest I'm not surprised by this. From the very beginning of publicness they have both alluded to an early wedding with dates anywhere from summer 2016 through early 2017. I always suspected this range of dates and uncertainty was because it was in the hands of the network to find a time slot, and the range suggested a TV wedding was being discussed. Now this article seems to suggest a summer 2016 date is likely and planning will probably start in earnest.

And indeed interesting that they ended up meeting in LA as I was guessing Lauren would go back to Denver and instead Ben went to LA.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed May 18, 2016 10:00 pm

I hope he gets to meet some of her LA friends Smiley , probably has met Whitney by now if Lauren was just with her.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 18, 2016 10:11 pm

I am glad that US Weekly has published the article about Benlo TV special online now. I am really happy for Ben and Lauren. I will also take pleasure in the fact that RS now has to buy them a wedding gift (He buys one for each Bachelor/Bachelorette couple that get married). I think he started that tradition possibly because he never has thought that any of the couples would ever make it to the altar. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Oh wow. Congrats to BenLo if they're really getting married this summer. Always had a good feeling about them. sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 18, 2016 10:34 pm

cheerleader Yay if the Us Weekly news is true and there will be a TV wedding!  :wedding

Looking forward to it if so! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 10:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:Oh wow. Congrats to BenLo if they're really getting married this summer. Always had a good feeling about them. sunny

Me too!!! They are a special couple! I'd love an August wedding yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Oh wow!!! The fact that Us Weekly published it, makes it 99% certain for me. And Ben flying to LA to meet up, how sweet is that?!

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed May 18, 2016 11:42 pm

These two lovebirds fly everywhere like everywhere is a mile away! Literal lovebirds haha

The wedding news make me so happy! I think USWeekly is pretty right on this one because they quoted Lauren! It would be weird to quote her if it's not true. I don't remember the rag mags quoting Lauren. Anyway, I also read that they're opening it to fans!!! I mean, it's possible right? Can they give invites to people who most tweet them??? (Including me) that would be so fun. I swear I'd drop everything if they give out a few invitation to fans! (Dreaming...)
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by rrongrrong Thu May 19, 2016 2:08 am

I think opening up to fans meaning more on having this tv wedding kekekeke it's already a big thing for them because I genuinely believe that they previously want to have non-tv wedding.

Gosh I really hope the wedding rumor's true and possibly in August. I was just surprised to hear Ben's voice on my TV and it turns out The Bachelor will be returning to air on Star World Asia channel starting June! Would love to watch BenLo's journey again on TV and it'll end well with the wedding should it really be in August.

rrongrrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 2:30 am

That would be great timing rrongrrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 19, 2016 8:07 am

I don't know how to move these snaps here, but from Lauren and Whitney Young's snap chats last night (if someone can do this that would be wonderful) -- Lauren and Ben went out to dinner in CA with Lauren's former roommate, Whitney. I think it is great that they both are getting the opportunity to meet the important people in each others' lives and in doing so, making their collective circle of support larger.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom