Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by casjacknick on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:50 am

Yeah what? Are we sure that Ali and Kaitlyn talked to Jojo? What if they filmed something else? What if they gave their opinion on something or I don't know met with the other 3 while Jojo was Booling with her Boo? Maybe there's two story lines because Jojo has a twin? I'm joking. I think.
avatar
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1432
Join date : 2016-02-05
Location : San Tan Valley, AZ

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:51 am

Interesting. How long is a flight from Chico to LA? Technically, either one of these people could have tweeted out they "just saw" JoJo when a hour or so could have passed in between or before they tweeted it out, especially the guy from Chico.

Both tweets seem plausible to me considering JoJo and Jordan would have stayed at a hotel last night before traveling today and since today is the RC, they would need to head to LA so she could have been spotted at the airport. Hmm.

Ash2214

Posts : 6042
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by california90 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:53 am

@Ash2214 wrote:Interesting. How long is a flight from Chico to LA? Technically, either one of these people could have tweeted out they "just saw" JoJo when a hour or so could have passed in between or before they tweeted it out, especially the guy from Chico.

Both tweets seem plausible to me considering JoJo and Jordan would have stayed at a hotel last night before traveling today and since today is the RC, they would need to head to LA so she could have been spotted at the airport. Hmm.

Not that long flight... SF to SD is about a 1.5 hours or less, I believe.

california90

Posts : 3513
Join date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:11 am

Googled the flying time between Chico and LA, about 1.5 hour
avatar
sdmom

Posts : 5278
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:59 am

There is no scheduled passenger airline that flies from Chico to LA.  The closest passenger airport is Sacramento.  Maybe they flew by a smaller private plane or jet. But if the did they would probably fly to Burbank or Santa Monica....not LAX.

JMO
avatar
Seabear
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2948
Join date : 2015-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Linds911 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:58 am

@casjacknick wrote:Yeah what? Are we sure that Ali and Kaitlyn talked to Jojo? What if they filmed something else? What if they gave their opinion on something or I don't know met with the other 3 while Jojo was Booling with her Boo? Maybe there's two story lines because Jojo has a twin? I'm joking. I think.

Back in March, Kaitlyn and Ali plus Des talked with JoJo to give advice which is airing on the premire (RS spoiler) now it seems they are doing something else with JoJo as well but just Kait & Ali. Ali only mentioned herself and JoJo while Kaitlyn only took a Snap vid with Elan goofing around. I thought maybe it was more hair commericals like they did during Andi's season but Kasha's post is interesting. scratch



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
avatar
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 8523
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 27
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:30 am

@Linds911 wrote:
@casjacknick wrote:Yeah what? Are we sure that Ali and Kaitlyn talked to Jojo? What if they filmed something else? What if they gave their opinion on something or I don't know met with the other 3 while Jojo was Booling with her Boo? Maybe there's two story lines because Jojo has a twin? I'm joking. I think.

Back in March, Kaitlyn and Ali plus Des talked with JoJo to give advice which is airing on the premire (RS spoiler) now it seems they are doing something else with JoJo as well but just Kait & Ali. Ali only mentioned herself and JoJo while Kaitlyn only took a Snap vid with Elan goofing around. I thought maybe it was more hair commericals like they did during Andi's season but Kasha's post is interesting. scratch



I know right? What needs to be screened? A twist of Fantasy Dates? giggling Kasha, you have our attention :yes:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by hdman on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:43 am

And our interest.

hdman

Posts : 623
Join date : 2015-06-06
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:45 am

As I should. 
IMOAA I am much more interesting than Booger Boy.


My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29481
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:39 am

Whoa. So much going on. Booling with Jordan. JoJo's new bae. Okay, I'll stop now. giggling #idontunderstandteenagelingo
avatar
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:42 am

It's apparent Jordan is F1. Eh, maybe I'll like him but I'm over it already. #LukeForBachelor
avatar
Diana

Female Posts : 6819
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by julychild on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:02 pm

I think the boy who says he saw Jojo and Jordan booling may have made a mistake. I doubt they'd be allowed to just hang out in a hotel lobby without filming going on.

The other guy who saw Jojo in LA follows and is followed by Elan. He is a photographer and could have been a part of whatever Jojo, Ali and Co were filming yesterday. Imo.

julychild

Posts : 3518
Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum