SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 09, 2016 12:41 pm

@Millsy11374: #Bachelornation alert! NEW #TheBachelorette promo tonight in #DWTS. This one is DRAMATIC!! Don't miss it!! #SummerOfJoJo

I have a feeling we'll get a glimpse of the villain Chad in this one. I don't think it's a coincidence that this villain this season is named Chad laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Lol seems so much will be predictable this season including who the villain is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 09, 2016 12:48 pm

I don't mind if it's predictable as long as it's a fun season to watch. RS was spilling that it was all about Lauren on Ben's season at the halfway point. That ending was predictable IMO.

I just want good television.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 1:51 pm

I dunno about predictable regarding Ben's season . I read the comments, lists of spoiler vs foiler etc. It led to great discussions and comparisons imo. Not expecting the same thing with Jojo though , except for the snarkfest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 09, 2016 2:02 pm

^ And great discussions and comparisons can happen this season too even if the F1 is who some think it will be. I don't think we're going to stop looking for clues just because of what RS says. That's never happened. Some of our best discussions and comparisons for a potential foiler went on during Andi's season who also had a very obvious F1 that was spoiled. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Mon May 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ And great discussions and comparisons can happen this season too even if the F1 is who some think it will be. I don't think we're going to stop looking for clues just because of what RS says. That's never happened. Some of our best discussions and comparisons for a potential foiler went on during Andi's season who also had a very obvious F1 that was spoiled. IMO
:yes: While I don't think all of JoJo's guy are that great, I do like her F6 and they seem like a mixed bag which could be really interesting!
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Spoiler vs. foilers discussions always happen. I was a staunch supporter of Andi's f2, even after the infamous videogate, and I wasn't alone. With this board, no season is dull and boring. Not everyone thinks Jordon will be f1. Some think it's better for his broadcasting aspiration IF he's not F1. FRC hasn't happened yet, so we shall see!
JMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 09, 2016 2:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Ben used the hastag #Phuket
Is Phuket on your list of filming locations?  Ben loves the spotlight too much not to reveal his whereabouts. IMO.   🐘

RS said the FRC is in Phuket, then MF confirmed Thailand with his latest pic, so perhaps TPTB gave him the ok on using the elephant photo/hashtag. They seem to be using SM to promote the show during filming more this season.

ForeverLove wrote:I dunno about predictable regarding Ben's season . I read the comments, lists of spoiler vs foiler etc. It led to great discussions and comparisons imo. Not expecting the same thing with Jojo though , except for the snarkfest.

Since Andi and Kaitlyn's seasons didn't turn into just a snarkfest, I doubt JoJo's will. I expect her to handle things better than either of them. I also think most 25 year old women hope to find love, so even if you think she has another agenda, she's not going to close herself off from the possibility of love IF the right guy is there. jmo.

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon May 09, 2016 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : old)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 09, 2016 2:25 pm

Spoiled F1 doesn't mean a darn thing. I should have learned from Brad 2.0, but I did manage to learn from Des. Even if the spoiled F1 is F1 I like watching the relationships. I saw Chris really want Becca instead of Whitney and while I wish Whitney hadn't been hurt, Chris was actually a little less of a douche around Becca. I still prefer Andi's relationship with Nick to her relationship with Josh. This show is never just about F1 and the lead, there is plenty to watch and talk about. And if JoJo makes the obvious choice? So what, I can have fun and try to figure out who will be the bachelor. JMO.

ETA, no one has to watch JoJo. Old seasons can probably be found on iTunes or something for anyone who would rather watch something else. I found Ben boring so I skipped most of him and I skipped the petite little prince all together. It is not terminal to skip a season of this show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon May 09, 2016 3:28 pm

Ot, Stucki your so good. phyc 101. Want to change?
Agree all of above.^bestbud!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Well. I loved Ben's season. It was the first season I really, really enjoyed in a long time. I also loved his outcome. It doesn't stop me from being excited about JoJo starting! On the converse, I'm probably more into the stupid Bachelor franchise right now because of Ben, so I'm more antsy to see what JoJo brings. Historically I like The Bachelorette more than the Bachelor. My two favorite seasons were Jillian and Emily. Both had HEATED discussions on the boards. Almost OTT heated. Bring it on! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 3806527698

ETA: Steve-O better get us those spoilers soon! Then the real fun begins. I'm not expecting a love story, cause I never do. And if I'm wrong, that's great! I probably won't get invested, because I'm still on a BenLo high and I just can't do that to myself back-to-back. I need a good, long break from that!  laugh out loud  But it's always good for the franchise, and just on a human level, if these leads actually find love. The show is on a massive streak - Kaitlyn/Shawn, Jade/Tanner, Ben/Lauren. And that after only 3 seasons of bust and you get Sean/Catherine and Des/Chris. Kind of mind blowing for The Bachelor franchise when you stop and think about it. So.... Let's see if they can strike again.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 09, 2016 4:17 pm

I don't think its over till its over. Looking forward to a surprise or foiler. Her top 3 sound ok on paper, and anything can still happen.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh