SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 10, 2016 1:13 am

grace8136 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Who is she making out with while the guys are in the next room?  giggling     Go JoJo!  

I couldn't tell who any of them are. I think she wandered onto the wrong set.  cheeky

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 8caf2896-a660-4713-a81e-d326ad6318f9_zpstdok3wsw
my sc

All I see are a group of bearded men! hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 3806527698 Is Elan one of them? cheeky
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 10, 2016 5:11 am

Mommyof1 wrote:TPTB are notorious for splicing and dicing.  I have a feeling if someone did "Brooks" on her, they wouldn't show it in the previews or elude to the possibility.  Jmo.  
True. What if something goes wrong with Chase though? In the promo, at one of his parts with her, it goes from color to grey, and has the voiceover "destroy her happy ending" Does that possibly mean anything of importance? 

I'm just wondering what Des storyline was thrown into JoJo's season (since a little from the past slips into the future on this show a lot..)?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 10, 2016 6:51 am

mercieme wrote:I don't recollect a post HTD elimination happening on a busy street per the screencap as stuck posted above. Except maybe they changed the script for this season....now that I think about it the F4 guy during Des's season tossed out the ring he bought for her in the middle of some deserted road...laugh out loud

When Jade was eliminated on Chris's season, she went out on to the street, but that's because the RC was in a hotel in Iowa. Don't think the street was very busy though. I think it just depends on the location.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 10, 2016 8:47 am

Season of beards, bubbly and beads

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 10, 2016 11:54 am

Idlemess wrote:Season of beards, bubbly and beads

Triple B, although I'd add another one to make it four ... bull. Cynic that I am, too many models, singers, general wannabes for my tastes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Anyone from any season that participates on this television show are all wannabe's to a certain degree, whether its just being on a television show to begin with, trying to sell products on social media, being on multiple reality television shows post the bachelor and bachelorette, attending events in bars/clubs, modeling, etc. The list goes on. It's the same thing every season IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 10, 2016 12:34 pm

For men in their 20''s I'd hardly expect them to be ceo's.
We are going to have a great season with JoJo.
Lots of eye candy, can't wait. :cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 10, 2016 12:42 pm

There are a lot of good looking men out there that are plumbers, gardners, firemen, policemen and mechanics that would be serious about finding love. I would really like to see a season that did not have one model, would be actor or would be country singer. Just average Joes. No, I don't want to see pot bellies or the plumbers crack, but average Joes can also have good bods and good looks.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 10, 2016 12:49 pm

babs wrote:There are a lot of good looking men out there that are plumbers, gardners, firemen, policemen and mechanics that would be serious about finding love. I would really like to see a season that did not have one model, would be actor or would be country singer.  Just average Joes.  No, I don't want to see pot bellies or the plumbers crack, but average Joes can also have good bods and good looks.
While I agree that would be interesting, how many of those people can commit to taking six weeks off work, without pay? Unfortunately it is just not realistic. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Anyone from any season that participates on this television show are all wannabe's to a certain degree, whether its just being on a television show to begin with, trying to sell products on social media, being on multiple reality television shows post the bachelor and bachelorette, attending events in bars/clubs, modeling, etc. The list goes on. It's the same thing every season IMO.

I realise that, it's just that for me, this season seems to have even more than usual. It's like almost every person there is an actor, singer, model, wannabe broadcaster. Jordan and his family have been so blatantly open about his aspirations that it is hard for me to take anything seriously.

I have followed along with sleuthing and just haven't been drawn to anyone. My expectations for this season are so low, so I guess, once the season starts airing, it can only improve.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 10, 2016 1:00 pm

I think Des's season had the broadest spectrum of occupations.
Doctor's, Lawyers, publisher,  a dad, yes their were models
Except for her f4 Zac something to do with oil wells. But who
held our interests? 3 superfine models. Chris did some modeling
also. hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 3806527698  Give it a try Sprite you might see someone that makes you sparkle hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 2498057887

Last edited by Nonina430 on Tue May 10, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 10, 2016 1:03 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I think Des's season had the broadest spectrum of occupations.
Doctor's, Lawyers, publisher,  a dad, yes their were models
Except for her f4 Zac something to do with oil wells. But who
held our interests? 3 superfine models. Chris did some modeling
also. hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 39 3806527698

Actually, Des' season was one of those that I only half watched and it was because of the three models who I pretty much tuned out since none of them did anything for me. It was her F4 Zac who interested me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh