SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Similarly to stuckinsc, I don't see how leaving on his own, especially in the F3 or F2 spot, could help his career if that's all he really wants from this. Brooks got a lot of negativity thrown his way because of what he did to Des. The only way I could see Jordan doing that is if he was promised the bachelor gig and he really wants it.

I agree blu, it does add more interest into the season. Not only that, but whatever RS says the outcome is in a couple of weeks, I'll question it so it should be fun watching.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:55 pm

My opinion is he has been wrong so many times with the "ette he is hedging his bets this time around and really waiting for correct info. 
I hope we get it first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Maybe it was the JoJo and Jordan show in so much as it was the Arie and Emily show for the first half of her season. Then a sleeper with a late date (Jef in Emily's case/maybe Chase or Luke for JoJo) snuck in there and now the ending is kind of up in the air. Maybe Jo will have a Ben ending part two where she is "so in love" with 2 people.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:07 pm

^ I would prefer that as I would not want to see someone get crushed like Des did again even though it worked out great for her. I'm not sure it is that though because it wouldn't fit with the whole "this season is f***** up." He did seem to back track a bit though IMO as now he's saying it's the typical silliness from this show and he's not sure who will propose.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Well, if Jordan really just wants the broadcasting career, leaving in the heartbroken F2 spot is probably his best play. From there, he can either "JoJo his way" to the Bachelor gig, or leave it for the traditional F3 person (Luke??) and leave with people wanting more and feeling really bad for him ala Arie. If he leaves on his own at this point, especially if he's Jo's #1 and forces her into a default pick, it's not going to bode well for him. His only other play is to fake it until you make it with a fake engagement. Unless he's "really in love." And... Not holding by breath.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 pm

So I'm guessing her FRC is in 2 weeks based on the dates of the past 3.

Des FRC: May 8th (i think that's right!)
Andi FRC: May 9th
Kaitlyn FRC: May 4th
JoJo FRC: May 10th or 11th (guess)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Steve very frequently gets The Ette wrong so I wonder why, especially because he's already hearing two possible endings- one really just might be a foiler and not true at all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:23 pm

I mean if he gets the ending wrong for the 2nd time in a row Suspect Does he have 2 different sources, one for each season?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Looking back, Steve actually gets the 'ette wrong more than he's right:

Jillian and before he had nothing.

Ali - said she was single.
Ashley - had this one right.
Emily - had Sean/Arie mixed up in elimination order, and didn't call Jef as F1 until very late. This board had that Intel waaaay before Steve.
Des - goes down in history as the best foiler of all time and Steve's total cluster.
Andi - had her right.
Kaitlyn - Said she was single. If Kaitllyn didn't snapchat and mess up her foiler herself, it could have been Des part II for Steve-O.

So-
For the 'ette, he's 2/6 of having exactly right straight out of the gate. Yeah, take whatever he prints with a tiny bit of caution. The Bachelor and Paradise are different. He does usually nail those. But the 'ette is his Achilles Heel. That and calling the next lead. He doesn't have the most amazing record with that either.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:33 pm

But he actually did have the right intel for Kait before changing his mind- he said it's all about Shawn and I believe he said similar things about Ali very early on too iirc. For what it's worth, I'm going to use the bleacher kiss as my S+K piggy back ride this season laugh out loud It's just so f1-ish.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 pm

^^^^Not following as closely, and the piggy back ride was definitely a sign.    ......so I'll bite....who was the bleacher kiss?????   Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:28 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^Not following as closely, and the piggy back ride was definitely a sign.    ......so I'll bite....who was the bleacher kiss?????   Smiley

Someone took a picture of JoJo and Jordan on his HTD making out behind the bleachers at the high school he went to.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh