SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WangoTango - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 1:22 am

jen689 wrote:
mercieme wrote:....the reporter did think it was Calia at the time though so maybe the story from Jordan to Jojo would be that she is type & he fell hard for her...
Since both of Jordan's brothers have been in relationships with their girlfriends over 2 years maybe that's something Jordan wants IF he finds the right person. That may or may not be JoJo. Jordan seems to be in a transition phase with his career. Does he want to make his career a priority, his relationship or both  question JMO

Me thinks the career is a priority....his initial career as a quarterback ended due to injury & on top of that he has a super bowl winning brother to look up & be compared to....so he should be more motivated to excel career wise IMO....not saying he couldn't juggle a relationship along....I just don't see marriage as a priority in the short term....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

WangoTango - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by kayfay Sun May 15, 2016 1:53 am

Sorry, but did we determine any travel times for the F3 yet and possible significance?
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 15, 2016 9:45 am

Sometimes you find a relationship even if you aren't looking. If the relationship is worth it you find a way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lex24419 Sun May 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Jojo is back on social media! She liked Becca's tweet

WangoTango - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 62 Screen10

lex24419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sun May 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Jojo unfollowed someone from instagram yesterday.

Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 15, 2016 1:45 pm

She's been pretty active on IG today. She followed an account and she liked pictures by Jubilee and Jenn.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Who did she unfollow and follow on IG?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 15, 2016 2:02 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Who did she unfollow and follow on IG?

I didn't notice that she unfollowed anyone, but she's now following a producer from the show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Sun May 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Who did she unfollow and follow on IG?
Yesterday it showed 402 following, than 400 and now 401.

Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 2:50 pm

mercieme wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:He's also following a lot of girls, or stereotypically "hot" girls I guess. Not a good sign IMO
Has Jordan been in a serious relationship? Is he ready to be in one? From the little I know about him I'm not so sure. He seems like Jef from Emily's season JMO

I don't know how he is as a boyfriend but if he is F1...his career in broadcasting is also important to him as the dad let out. IMO this is not a relationship that will result in a marriage in the 18-24 months time frame so if he is F1....their fans better not expect a TV wedding to come about soon & hopefully Jojo is ok with that.....jmo

This is just my opinion only but for me I loved Jojo last season, am a big fan and thought she'd be a perfect Ette but ... I don't really think she's anywhere near getting married nor really should she be as a gorgeous, confident young woman starting out in life and will have so many opportunities after this.  I hope for a flirty, fun season.  I hope I like who she ends up with and can fangirl them.  But a marriage or wedding is not something that I expect to come from this or really care if it does.  Again just my opinion, but if she and Jordan fall in love and date for a while and then end up moving on, that's not a failure to me if they are a fun couple to watch fall in tv love and don't become jerky trainwrecks post show.  JMO. A couple like Ali and Roberto, were a great success to me.  They made for a great season, were a couple you could enjoy post show, but weren't meant to get married.  I'm fine with something like that as a Jojo (and pre-season Jordan) fan.

Not saying others shouldn't expect or hope for weddings, this is only my opinion, that as a long time fan of the show I don't really take the engagements seriously at all but do hope there's a couple with genuine feelings that give it a shot in real life.  To me those are successes.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 15, 2016 3:24 pm

I like JoJo so am going to try my best to just enjoy her season no matter what even if it is sleuthed/spoiled that Jordan wins. I know it is unfair without seeing him in action but ever since he was announced as a contestant when the buzz was still Caila as Bachelorette it just felt like no other guys would have a shot and it may have actually ended up going that way. From pics, I don't think he is bad looking but not HOT HOT HOT to me. They do seem to be doing overkill in the promos with him but like someone said upthread, they were probably going to do that regardless with his sibling link to Aaron Rodgers. Maybe I will end up liking him but I just am tired I guess of stunt/notoriety casting that IMO skews the season. It would be one thing if it was a season with all semi-famous/famous contestants but when it is one person vs just the average Joes or Janes it has made a difference. And whether Jordan told JoJo or not night 1, I don't see how she wasn't aware of him since he was being publicly announced previously to even her being announced as Bachelorette. If it is indeed the season of Jo^3 I do hope they atleast do a better job of fleshing out the personalities of the other men who get far, especially whoever they choose as next Bachelor because during the mess that was Kaitlyn's season they did not IMO give us much on any of the other guys particularly Ben H.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Personally, I think she'll fall into the category of Ali and Andi. Imo, both used this show as a stepping stone to a broader career. Both chose guys whom they had chemistry with but in RL it wasn't that easy. I predict the same for Jojo imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh