SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Okay, I was wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 5:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Image11

JoJo just liked that on IG.

What an awwww sentiment from Jojo. If she comes out of the show with a guy that makes her feel like that should be a great season. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Posted 18 minutes ago.

Ahhhh Finally getting to catch up on my beauty 'to-dos'... First things first #hair. Thank you Kristin @teasesalonoc for helping a sister out  by @joelle_fletcher

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 8367-910 hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 I_got_13 hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 E5kqdm15 hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 18, 2016 5:35 pm

^^She edited that pic with a funny caption.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Image11

JoJo just liked that on IG.
Welllllllllll that's ahhhhhdorble if she really feels that way. Reminds me of K liking an Insta at exactly this time about a man that will fight for the woman he loves Smiley

Her mantra about Ben making her feel "safe" was totally her thing last season. Hope she found someone who makes her feel safe. She does deserve that.

In other news, the duck faced selfies are back full force with this one! Check! Welcome back to IG, Jo! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 18, 2016 5:39 pm

^ I literally laughed at "I didn't have a face transplant" laugh out loud people are so ridiculous. She said she got her hair done, clearly looks like she got her makeup done too and she took a selfie with a filter. At least she's making a joke of it at all and not attacking anyone.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^^She edited that pic with a funny caption.

Ok then this is what she added after.
EDIT: Appreciate the love and so excited for you to see the new season unfold BUT sorry to disappoint it will be the same old face just without a filter #noihaventhadafacetransplant
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFj7PcSAKdP/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 8367-910 hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 I_got_13 hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 E5kqdm15 hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Too much contouring. She's already started on the harsh look I see on Kaitlyn laugh out loud.

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Linds911 wrote:Posted 18 minutes ago.

Ahhhh Finally getting to catch up on my beauty 'to-dos'... First things first #hair. Thank you Kristin @teasesalonoc for helping a sister out  by @joelle_fletcher

She is so beautiful !!! seeing hearts

I love her make up and hair !

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 18, 2016 6:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Too much contouring. She's already started on the harsh look I see on Kaitlyn laugh out loud.

Ditto. She's an attractive woman and doesn't need all that. Good on her for the good attitude about it though.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 18, 2016 6:41 pm

https://twitter.com/benhiggi/status/733020135041077249

I wonder if the couple of teenagers that have been attacking JoJo all day for liking the promposal tweet will go after Ben for going out of his way to comment on something and watch something in regards to JoJo's season laugh out loud in all seriousness, this is super funny and it looks like Chad will play the villain role perfectly.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 18, 2016 7:03 pm

Robby commented #teamrojo on his hometown pic on joelle_fletcher_fans IG. LOLLLLL.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh