SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Can someone please post JoJo's interview with People? She talks about understanding why Ben said "I love you" to two.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by weetybix Fri May 20, 2016 11:41 pm

I think this is it?
http://www.people.com/article/jojo-fletcher-the-bachelorette-fears-heart-break

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 20, 2016 11:46 pm

weetybix wrote:I think this is it?
http://www.people.com/article/jojo-fletcher-the-bachelorette-fears-heart-break
Yes, thank you.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 20, 2016 11:46 pm

JoJo was in Venice Beach today. Picture of her with fans in her tagged pics on IG.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat May 21, 2016 12:56 am

Out with the old, in with the new in JoJo's mind. Good laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-opens-up-about-nick-viall-dating-rumors-w207352
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat May 21, 2016 12:59 am

JoJo looks refreshed and happy!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 80 9BnkATI
courtneylizw Me and Michelle met the Bachelorette @joelle_fletcher!!! So pretty and sweet in person, love her. Can't wait for the premiere Monday #bachelorette #venicebeach
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 10:53 am

Diana wrote:Out with the old, in with the new in JoJo's mind. Good laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-opens-up-about-nick-viall-dating-rumors-w207352

And so it begins. The rumours are out and now comes the damage control. I don't care about Nick, they probably did talk, but I don't buy her response to the Chad question. He was dragged into the show during HTDs even if he didn't technically appear and I have no doubt that they hooked up once she was back. Her answer just sounded a little too pat... and PO'd... IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat May 21, 2016 11:10 am

Sprite wrote:
Diana wrote:Out with the old, in with the new in JoJo's mind. Good laugh out loud

And so it begins. The rumours are out and now comes the damage control. I don't care about Nick, they probably did talk, but I don't buy her response to the Chad question. He was dragged into the show during HTDs even if he didn't technically appear and I have no doubt that they hooked up once she was back. Her answer just sounded a little too pat... and PO'd... IMO.

I tend to agree with you on the Chad thing. It seemed to me that she just wanted to brush that question off. If it were me, then I would have taken that opportunity to make it perfectly clear that he was a liar. She just zoomed right past.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 21, 2016 11:22 am

IDK. The first thing that struck me was when they said she was left broken hearted over Ben. Really? I guess I missed that.
So after that I did not take anything said or not said with much validity.
The only thing this article showed me was another way to keep JoJo's name out there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 21, 2016 11:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. The first thing that struck me was when they said she was left broken hearted over Ben. Really? I guess I missed that.
So after that I did not take anything said or not said with much validity.
The only thing this article showed me was another way to keep JoJo's name out there.

I didn't even pay attention to that part Kasha. That is just part of the normal drivel that they always spout in promos for their own season. I expected that. I guess, what is bugging me already about her so far, is that all the press just sounds so serious. It's hard for me to explain, but it's like she is taking all of this way too seriously and trying to convince the audience that she is really here for "the right reasons"...which for me, usually means it is in anything but what they are trying to sell. I want it fun, humourous, lighthearted. The couple of attempts at humour that I have seen from her, came off flat and trying too hard. I guess I will have to watch and see how it goes. I just hope the travel is good and I can get into some of the guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 21, 2016 12:04 pm

I could be very wrong, but the entire flavor I have gotten from her from day 1 is she is a bad actress when acting. IMO this show is very little spontaneity  and a lot of acting. So to me, this is a semi scripted show and she is not playing the role well. She appears stilted.
When she is spontaneous she seems nice. The most spontaneous I saw her last season was during that scene when she was talking like a co-conspirator with Ben and I am still convinced that little blurb was meant to be left on the floor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 21, 2016 12:08 pm

To me, her answers came across like all of the other answers that all past leads have given. They're generic and coached answers. I don't see a difference. In regards to being heartbroken when Ben dumped her, none of us will really know since we weren't living in Dallas with her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh