SELECT CONTENT

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Discuss all Baby S's info here. Media SM etc.

Ash2214 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-tells-us-im-pregnant-w204310

Des is pregnant!!! So happy for them!

Exclusive: #TheBachelorette alums @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried have a baby on the way! http://usm.ag/242DF8o
Desiree Hartsock’s Valentine's Day in Maui with husband Chris Siegfried was made for TV, right down to the big twist: a positive pregnancy test. The season 9 Bachelorette, 30, sat down exclusively with Us Weekly Video to recall the moment.

“I kind of knew, like, ‘You know something, I think I’m pregnant,'” she admits. “We were in Hawaii, when we went for our one-year anniversary. That’s when we took a test and found out!”

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum ChDCixXWIAAW9Te

IG

desireesiegfriedWe have a bun in the oven and it's not the warm pastry kind! We are beyond excited to share that we have a little one on the way!! A new chapter we are both looking forward to.  #family #bump #blessed #babysiegfried #parentstobe #october // @matthewland

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 12976680_1749505825269679_1416105244_n

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 27, 2018 5:29 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:21 pm

Diana wrote:Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Desiree-hartsock-chris-baby-zoom-f36237f7-8fdd-4366-b1c4-102ba0efca32
Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Desiree-hartsock-bump-zoom-fc26a244-6b07-412d-959a-72ae00c00dbf
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-tells-us-im-pregnant-w204310

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:31 pm

Thanks GA! Here's People's article. What a nice recap and great write up!

Another Bachelorette baby is on the way: Desiree Hartsock Siegfried is pregnant! 

Hartsock Siegfried and her husband Chris Siegfried are expecting a baby in October, she announced Wednesday on Instagram. 

“We have a bun in the oven and it’s not the warm pastry kind! We are beyond excited to share that we have a little one on the way!! A new chapter we are both looking forward to,” she wrote, sharing a photo of the excited parents-to-be pointing at her baby belly. 

This will be the first child for the couple, both 30, who met on season 9 of The Bachelorette, when author and wedding-dress designer Hartsock Siegfried delivered the final rose to Siegfried.

The pair tied the knot last year in Palos Verdes, California, in a church ceremony complete with a reception at a library, a first-dance performance by singer Matt White, and a stunning vintage outfit change for the bride. Hartsock Siegfried’s book about planning a dream wedding on a budget, My Fairytale Wedding, is out May 17.

And while the new baby will make three humans for the Seattle, Washington-based Siegfried household, he or she will join another important member of the family: a long-haired dachshund puppy named Frankie, who recently made his social media debut on Hartsock’s Instagram account.

celebritybabies.people.com/2016/04/27/desiree-hartsock-pregnant-expecting-first-child-chris-siegfried/

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Oh my gosh! I'm so thrilled for Des and Chris!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm calling a boy Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 1f466

I cute little future poet Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Congrats to Des and Chris.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:chrisrsiegfried
I can't tell you all how excited I am and we are to be having a little Siegfried! No matter what we have, (boy emoji) or (girl emoji)we are so happy! #2to3 in 6! Any guesses what @desireesiegfried and I will be having? 

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 13092230_249131662108440_1839739725_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzNzgyMjMwNzM4MTAyMDIzNg%3D%3D

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:49 pm

I am so happy for them! I love these two and think they will be great parents!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Congrats to Des and Chris - such a sweet couple.  I say a boy.  :babybaloon:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:03 pm

Congratulations to Des and Chris they will make awesome parents.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:55 pm

Just "heard" the happy news! I am thrilled for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:34 am

I couldn't be happier for Des and Chris my favourite couple. A very nice surprise

islandgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+48
Billysmom
maryl
blueblues
nikikass
dw_a_mom