SELECT CONTENT

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:44 am

So so sweet. Love daddy Chris and his love for his boy. Chris is truly "adorkable"..always has been and that's a great thing
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:33 am

Such a cute little boy!!!
Asher is going to break some hearts maybe in 10 to 20 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:39 am

Dorky Chris is my fave Chris.  Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 1f60d 

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 Img_9511

desireesiegfried
Never in a million years did I think going onto #TheBachelor four years ago would lead to this precious and curious little gift or even on the path to meet a husband like Chris. Many may not know that I maybe had $20 to my name before taking the financial risk of missing bills and missing work for such a random opportunity to go on The Bachelor but through prayer and peace I knew if a door opened, it was for a reason and I should trust God in that. Then the next door opened on The Bachelorette where my life was put on a microscope for others to criticize but where God showed me exactly where I was supposed to be. Funny where life takes us when we walk by faith and not by sight or by what we think is supposed to be and trust what is meant to be. My hope is for Nick and every new Bachelor or Bachelorette to find the same kind of love that I found in Chris ❤... and then to make tons of babies! 
Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 Img_9512

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 3806527698 so so cute!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:25 am

I love her post and giving fans a peek at her past. Life is good indeed. She is such a sweet soul and how wonderful she found her soul mate in Chris.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:37 am

^^she's refreshing in her honesty, gratitude and outlook. Love her to pieces and so glad she found Chris! And Mr. Asher is adorable!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:55 am

So refreshing! I just find it interesting that 4 years ago I was proudly part of the fans on this forum who believed in the Chres love story. Around this time RS was doubling down that Brooks was final 1 and would return.

However a group of die hard Chris fans just never accepted the spoiler and went to the end rooting for them. Their love and ying/yang fit as a couple was just too powerful. And gosh, we were right with what we saw..

Wonder if we will ever have another season like Des ⚘.probably not!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:21 am

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 Img_9614
Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 Img_9613Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 Img_9612

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:32 am

Such a cutie. The bach babies make my day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Oh gosh, what sweet little guy. He's looking like daddy more and more IMO.

Des is a beautiful person inside and out. She always always has a kind remark about someone, this time, giving Chris credit. She's adorable in so many ways.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Awe. Another sweet, happy bachelor baby. It boggles my mind that despite of everything thrown at them, there have actually been so many successes!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:26 am

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 10 Img_9615

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+48
Billysmom
maryl
blueblues
nikikass
dw_a_mom