SELECT CONTENT

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:43 pm

Wonderful news! Hoorray

If anyone comes across a due date, post here so I can update the Baby Bach Fan Thread! I'm excited for them!

ETA: Chris and Peyton recently announced baby #2, now Des and Chris, do we have a 3rd? laugh out loud I hope so! Maybe DeAnna will have one more?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by maryl Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:14 pm

So happy for Des and Chris and for big brother Asher ☺️ Congratulations !!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:12 pm

Congrats to Chris and Des!!! So happy for you!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:40 am

Aww yay congrats to them! Asher will be a great big brother. These are some cute pictures from Us Weekly. Smiley

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 Hartstock1

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 Hartstock2

@GuardianAngel January 2019. I will update the thread. Smiley
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/desiree-hartsock-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-chris-siegfried/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 8367-910 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 I_got_13 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:57 pm

You know, I have seen Des up close in person, and although she is really pretty, her legs are surprisingly thick. Not bashing, just noticing.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wonderful news! Hoorray

If anyone comes across a due date, post here so I can update the Baby Bach Fan Thread! I'm excited for them!

ETA: Chris and Peyton recently announced baby #2, now Des and Chris, do we have a 3rd? laugh out loud I hope so! Maybe DeAnna will have one more?

The sign Des and Chris are holding in their photo shoot says January 2019. Maybe we will get more specific info, though.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:51 pm

provenceguy wrote:You know, I have seen Des up close in person, and although she is really pretty, her legs are surprisingly thick. Not bashing, just noticing.

Jmo but I think they looked great less than a month ago. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkd5kMOHkKf/?taken-by=desireesiegfried
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:33 pm

I've always thought that Des has a great figure and great legs, especially when she was on the Bach and Bach'ette. However, in person, as I mentioned, her legs and ankles were very thick. She had black spandex pants on, and I was visibly surprised. Just my observation. I was about 3 or 4 feet away from her. She is a lovely girl.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:28 pm

@Linds911 Thanks!

She's adorable pregnant, and Chris the ever so sweet hubby is helping out.

I say boy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:32 pm

But why Des, whyyyyy...

Boot Camp spoiler:

https://people.com/tv/desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-marriage-boot-camp-exclusive/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:07 pm

My Des! I follow her IG, and some of her recent poses pre-announcement caused me to wonder if maybe Baby Numero Dos could be on her/his way.

Love this little family and thrilled for more joy to fill their happy home. beatingheart

ETA: Re. the Marriage Bootcamp, is it bad that I'm secretly excited to see this season if only to see Chris/Des again? Whether TPTB ignore them or they have chosen to step away from the franchise, they remain a couple that I wish the show spotlighted more as a success. P.S. Gosh, Des is such a pretty crier. And Chris seems to love her so much.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Several posts and pix above confirming that Des is pregnant, veg.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+48
Billysmom
maryl
blueblues
nikikass
dw_a_mom