SELECT CONTENT

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by jessicataylor Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Congrats Des and Chris . This moment is always the best moment of life. Start thinking of some beautiful names .

jessicataylor

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by california90 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yay! She totally has the classic boy bump.

Yeah she does!! Totally agree.

Congrats to her though!! And Chris! I know they won't be stopping at one.. so until next time, I'll still hold out for a little girl just like Ashley ;)

(And yes, aware that no one gets to choose gender. will always wish a happy and healthy baby on anyone, but felt the need to include this **edited**)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Cr1bMDiWcAAHNLA
Celebrity Baby Scoop ‏@celeb_babyscoop
#TheBachelorette alum @DesHartsock posts her prenatal workout - http://bit.ly/2c1jBzZ

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Is there an ounce of extra weight on her that is not the baby? She will have her figure back in record time and without the personal trainers, special chefs and other luxuries the Hollywood crowd has. She looks beautiful.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:50 pm

She does glow from the inside out. That baby is going to be so loved. And a poet!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:40 pm

http://www.desireehartsock.com/celebrating-baby-siegfried-at-desirees-baby-shower/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 8367-910 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 I_got_13 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:06 am

Well, that went fast. #35weeks and counting! by @desireesiegfried

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 8367-910 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 I_got_13 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:01 am

Wow looks like a boy!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:01 am

Wow is right! She got huge all of a sudden compared to her baby shower pics! She looks like she's carrying low. I bet she goes early. I thought the same for Jillian and she was two weeks early.

She looks fabulous. I don't think I looked that good "after" I had my son. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71283

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Take your baby to work day. #36weeks and we're on the home stretch! Can't wait to meet our little man. // #babybump #countdown #pregnancy // studio + desk deets w/ http://liketk.it/2pdXE @liketoknow.it #liketkit by @desireesiegfried

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:55 pm

She is such a doll. Just a wonderful young lady! I've always loved her.... from her first date with Sean. She hasn't changed one iota. Genuine to the core.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:29 pm

She just glows, pregnancy looks good on her.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+48
Billysmom
maryl
blueblues
nikikass
dw_a_mom