SELECT CONTENT

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:31 pm

Hoorray Chris and Des and welcome to this world Asher!

He has Chris's long fingers. Sleuthed every inch of those fingers I'd recognize them anywhere. laugh out loud :Chris:

Wouldn't it be awesome to have all the babies and their parents together for one big Baby portrait!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:35 pm

GA - soo funny! Amazing that we followed their story so closely and we are now in this place! I think the name will grow on me like Fordy has (Ashley and JP). Once those babies cute personalities come out, we just think they are the cutest!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Hoorray Chris and Des and welcome to this world Asher!  

He has Chris's long fingers. Sleuthed every inch of those fingers I'd recognize them anywhere. laugh out loud :Chris:

Wouldn't it be awesome to have all the babies and their parents together for one big Baby portrait!

We need an actual picture first.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Pics of baby's hands are in the link and on the last page ^

I wonder if Chris 's fingers suffered any injuries during contractions laugh out loud

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:Pics of baby's hands are in the link and on the last page ^

I wonder if Chris 's fingers suffered any injuries during contractions laugh out loud

I saw that, but I mean an actual picture of the whole baby...with the parents would be ideal....like we have for the other baby banners.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Pics of baby's hands are in the link and on the last page ^

I saw that, but I mean an actual picture of the whole baby...with the parents would be ideal....like we have for the other baby banners.

Oh just saw the quote, typing too fast! I thought you meant re:GA studying the fingers laugh out loud. I wonder how long Us took to publish baby Ford?

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Aww YAY!!!!! I LOVE the name Asher! Heavily considered ot for my own son! So happy for the Seigrieds!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:47 pm

@Norcalgal I know, crazy. So many couples and contestants that we know more about than most people. laugh out loud

@Sprite
fashionstyle.com
Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Captur43

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Img_7471_desiree-hartsock-zoom-d36eec6f-cacc-40ae-a39b-dbdc9bbabb8d

usmagazine

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:25 pm

:babysleeping: Congratulations to Des and Chris and welcome to the world Asher. :babybaloon:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:22 pm

So happy for them!! And I love the name. The show rarely gives me any "awwww" moments, but I'll never forget watching them dance to Love And Affection on their first date. I might have just been emotional that day, but that got me laugh out loud

They seem to be such a great couple and I'm looking forward to seeing what their little guy looks like!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:29 pm

Congratulations to Desiree and Chris!  Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 1f600 sunny Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Baby-boy-smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Congratulation to the new parents, may god continue to shine and your wonderful family and journe ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+48
Billysmom
maryl
blueblues
nikikass
dw_a_mom