SELECT CONTENT

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:45 am

Having a child is the greatest joy in the world, IMO but to have that child born the same year your team wins a championship that hasn't won one in 108 years just adds more icing on the cake. He must be delirious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:56 am

It will be something they always will associate! We had that the year our oldest was born-1982 with the STL Cardinals. She was decked out like Fredbird the Redbird! She gave them the good luck to win.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:39 am

I had forgotten that Chris played baseball with the cubs minor league team! It could be cuter that they won the pendant this year! That story will be with little Asher all his life.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 3806527698

chrisrsiegfriedMom and Dad go out for the night and Frankie babysits. Thanks for sending us the selfie Frank!

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 15251761_341852789516200_4555521542846414848_n

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Asher Wrigley is written all over his onesie. I wonder where they got that done? That would be a cute gift for new parents.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:31 pm

I think I also saw a cap with the same design and his name. So cute.
ETA: laugh out loud
IG chrisrsiegfried Like father like son. (What you can't see is Asher playing butt trumpets in his pants) yea buddy!

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 14624586_1156830781050374_7415229554433720320_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Gosh not him too with the bad dad humour laugh out loud.

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Presh awwww

Des's IG story. She's on the other side of Asher, couldn't get her into the SC quickly enough.

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Img_8115

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Img_8113

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:49 pm

So happy to see these couples enjoying their babies.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:06 am

that's a cute baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Gosh he reminds me of mine. I miss having a baby around; mine are in high school and college.

And love the name onsie! What a great product.

Many congratulations to the happy family!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:58 am

2w
chrisrsiegfried"Please just pass the remote? You know if I reach for it I get stuck in that bent over position."

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 16790011

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+48
Billysmom
maryl
blueblues
nikikass
dw_a_mom