SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by umngirl Wed May 11, 2016 10:19 am

I hope Josh sticks with that statement in the article when she spills even more of her and their dirty laundry. So classy this one.

24 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 12 87b72b10 24 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 12 86669110 24 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

24 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 10:22 am

Wait, so he called her selfish because she wanted to go back to work? Then why hasn't she gone back to work since they broke up? Unless by 'work' she meant literally airing her dirty laundry in her kitchen on Instagram, in which case Josh was probably in the right to call her selfish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 11, 2016 10:23 am

I hate to say I told you so, but I kept insisting that stint at Kleinfeld's was not made up when reported that this couple looked like anything, but a couple in love and planning a wedding. 
It sounds like it was the same time she now reports about as the walk, church episode.  
I find it not surprising at all that the speculation of that FD with 25, did create an insurmountable obstacle in her relationship with 26.  
I find it not surprising at all that 25 was correct about 26's temper.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 11, 2016 10:27 am

Only thing I took away from that article

US Weekly wrote:(Murray tells Us in a statement, “It saddens me and is very unfortunate that Andi has chosen to characterize me in such a negative way. I pray she finds peace.”)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 11, 2016 10:27 am

Btw, I don't find it hard to believe that he called her those names. Jmo.

She hasn't gone back to work though... Very telling, too.

Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 11, 2016 10:29 am

I wonder what made her think this book was a good idea?

And I was wrong, if she told Josh about Nick before that episode aired. That episode aired the night of the Finale. Not 2 weeks before. Not a lot of time to absorb the information for Josh.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 10:31 am

In order for her to find peace, IMO she needs to recognize her faults. One of them being why did she really write this book. AKA to make herself look good.

Every day there are tough relationships, they split, they move on, they learn from it. She needs to continue to get the last word in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 11, 2016 10:35 am

The FD aired two weeks before the finale. We had MTA then the finale.

Such a difference between Des who made sure to confess all to Chris before she let him propose and Andi who lied. A relationship built on lies has a hard time growing. 

These were two people who never should have been more than a hot affair.

And yes Josh has a temper, but so does MeAndi, I just don't see her being calm and rational as he yelled.

There are three sides to everything, in this case, hers his and the truth which is probably somewhere in between. 

If MeAndi wanted to work she would be doing it now, I think that line is her lying to herself and us.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 11, 2016 10:38 am

This is crazy. I love it! More please laugh out loud It's like she's taken inspiration from Luckiest Girl Alive and Gone Girl. We just need a good murder plot now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 11, 2016 10:41 am

I'm not defending anyone because both of them have their issues, just like everyone else, but it probably wasn't best to tell Josh about Nick right before the episode aired. To be lied to by your new fiancé and then to have the guy she slept with share that information on live television must have been a double whammy.

He must have felt like an idiot defending her up and down in all of their immediate post show interviews they had to do knowing she had lied to him. I'm sure they're both at fault for the end of their relationship, but Andi just blows my mind. Andi - it's time to grow up and get some class.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 11, 2016 10:42 am

nikikass wrote:I wonder what made her think this book was a good idea?  

And I was wrong, if she told Josh about Nick before that episode aired. That episode aired   the night of the Finale. Not 2 weeks before.  Not a lot of time to absorb the information for Josh.  

Yes, this instance brings up the old saying that there are 3 sides to every story. If I truly wanted to go back to work, it is certainly something I would have done almost 2 yrs later. I am wondering if her idea of work and his idea of work were two totally different things. After all, you can build up quite a sweat hanging your private lingerie in strategic kitchen areas.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 11, 2016 10:43 am

I don't find it hard to believe what she said about #26 but I also don't believe she was some innocent victim of him either. Whatever the truth is about their effed up relationship, it shouldn't be everyone's business to know about. This is so much worse than what #25 did at the ATFR. Men of the world, I beg you not to get involved with women like this. I hope any guy who is considering hooking up or dating this psycho bitch reads her tell-all and runs like hell before you get your weenie chopped off. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom