SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

classychick - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 11, 2016 3:57 pm

I think they're both idiotic in their on ways, but Andi's ex fiancé certainly tried with her. He didn't see his family for six months, which goes right with her wanting him to "cut the cord" and missed out on some important events to be with her. He spent every major holiday with Andi and her family, including spending Christmas in Las Vegas with them.

It's obvious their relationship was doomed early on, and neither of them are coming off too great with this book, but from what I saw during the relationship at least one person tried. Andi just came off as selfish. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

classychick - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by StacyNor Wed May 11, 2016 4:22 pm

lexforlife wrote:This is a he say she say , it might not be true that he called her those names. JMO, I am inclined to not believe what she is saying, no way was he that a abusive and she was that happy, in hiding and after the reveal. oh, if he was that abusive, how come she was still holding on and even went back for more. Dude rejected her and she IMO, is acting like a woman scorned. Unfortunately, this is what sells and salacious stories like the embellished tales she's telling is what makes the news these days  and her advisors/ publishers will be smiling to the bank.
Another thing, her relationship was very public and she presented a whole different picture, so what is really the truth? I was indifferent about her but this is a woman scorned kind of stuff. She sure has gotten back at the dude for not allowing her post happy sappy relationship status on sm.  Just my rambling.
I don't like Andi but I doubt she is lying about it. Josh could sue for slander and would try to defend himself if that was the case. Presenting a different picture is what most of these couples do. They act happy and everything is well then bam, they split up. Showing not everything was well in their relationships.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Two thoughts, and I haven't read through everyone's comments yet, so I'm sorry if this is repeating:

1. That relationship was doomed the minute Andi decided to lie. What was she thinking? She should have come clean right away like Des, Kaitlyn and Ben all did. I always thought Nick calling her out on national television created an insurmountable obstacle for them. That combined with Josh only finding out she slept with Nick 2 weeks prior, well, I'm surprised they lasted 8 months.

2. Regardless of what Andi did, she didn't deserve to be called a whore. Josh. You were on The Bachelorette. Lordy. Research what you signed up for. Not cool.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 4:46 pm

I wonder what CH is thinking now? laugh out loud.  This woman is bunny rabbit boiler, watch out world men be careful in the future when dealing with her.  Her future career is now in doubt because the future employers will be reading this and will not be hiring her.

Last edited by reason on Wed May 11, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed May 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Aaron and his fiancée were totally different she wouldn't give her the ring back and he never said anything his friend was the one that called her out.

Andi has managed to kill her own career with this book. Who wants to hire her for anything, she's a self processed liar, she can't be trusted, she kisses and tells and she'll sell out anyone for a buck. Good for her hope she makes a ton of money and disappears #teamjosh on this one. Her book isn't worth a comment

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Typical Andi....nothing is ever her fault.  She is bottom of the barrel. no no

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed May 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Her parents must be horrified... Goes to a show as a lawyer comes back unemployed telling her sex stories to anyone that will listen smh

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 5:18 pm

If she wasn't so self centred, and loved the spotlight, she would have broken up with him rather than continue the charade of a happily ever after couple. The spotlight was more important to her. I have never been in any type of abusive relationship or a bad relationship for that matter, but one thing I know, is I wouldn't stick around if I wasn't happy.

Right down to the red carpet, lied through her teeth, and she was okay behaving in that manner. She even had makeup sex after they broke up or whatever you call it. She's nuts IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 11, 2016 5:19 pm

I hate myself for having the rose colored glasses on for those 8 months!! duh Andi ugh why!? :headbanging

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  classychick - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 16 1f49c

classychick - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 16 8367-910 classychick - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 16 I_got_13 classychick - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 16 E5kqdm15 classychick - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Sorry if this was already posted, but I just spit out my coffe and I wasn't even drinking any laugh out loud is Andi's mom for real with that hashtag?!?

@HysFirstWife: @AndiDorfman @HyDorfman So very proud of you! #classychick

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed May 11, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 11, 2016 5:27 pm

Umm Patti, no.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 5:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If she wasn't so self centred, and loved the spotlight, she would have broken up with him rather than continue the charade of a happily ever after couple. The spotlight was more important to her. I have never been in any type of abusive relationship or a bad relationship for that matter, but one thing I know, is I wouldn't stick around if I wasn't happy.

Right down to the red carpet, lied through her teeth, and she was okay behaving in that manner. She even had makeup sex after they broke up or whatever you call it. She's nuts IMO.
^ this and exactly why I don't believe her. She was putting up a front more than he was and what was with that snort filled break up interview she gave. I am having a hard time buying the "lemonade" she is selling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom