SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

24 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by jen689 Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
I watch WWTBAM every day and I thought they gave Andi the easiest series of first seven questions I have seen on the show, maybe ever.
How much $$$ did Andi win for her charity?
Beach Lover wrote:My husband asked "who's the stripper"?
cantstopl

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

24 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Beach Lover Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:18 pm

^^^^
She earned $30,000 for her Dress For Success Charity. :claphands

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I watch WWTBAM every day and I thought they gave Andi the easiest series of first seven questions I have seen on the show, maybe ever.  My husband and son thought so too and they didn't even know who she was, so it wasn't just me being biased.  It was blatantly obvious if you watch the show regularly.  Even the other Bach "favorites" who were recently on had more difficult questions early on, so it couldn't have been just about charity.

And her romper, although cute and a pretty color, was waaaaay to short for a daytime game show. My husband asked "who's the stripper"?

I'm no expert on shows like this but I don't see how it could possibly be rigged. Firstly, I think that deciding that the questions were easy is pretty subjective. I don't live in the US so some of the questions that would be easy for US residents to answer are almost impossible for me.

More importantly, I think that if or when shows like these are rigged, they are rigged so that the show has to pay out less money to the contestant/charity. They won't give her easy questions so she'll win more money and they'll have to pay more money. That just defeats the purpose of rigging the show.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:54 pm

I have no problem if she got easier questions, it is after all for charity. Can't knock the show or Andi down for that.

I do wonder what's going on between her and CH. Me thinks she's itching for him to want to go public with it, and he'd rather keep it on the more private side. Jmo of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:56 pm

Yeah good point. Even if her questions were easier (which I still think is subjective), a charity would benefit from that, not Andi, so it's fine.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:57 pm

It's for charity. Usually when things like this are for charity, the questions are easier. It's a write off for the show if it's charity. It's a win-win. A win for the charity and a win for the show. And it's not really the show who is paying out the money, it's the sponsors.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:54 pm

I saw someone ask him about andi in an instagram post giggling . People are way direct.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:09 pm

The questions the other alumni's got were difficult, they weren't easy by no means. You can youtube it and watch several of the ones that were already on it. There isn't the full epi that I could see of Nikki and Andi (this short one was as much as I could stand)

IMO there's no way Andi Dorfman was going to get difficult questions.

Here's a snip. She's such a fake IMHO, laugh out loud CH is ready to jump over his podium. Awwww beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:51 pm

That photo above with Nikki is one of the best facial expressions I have seen on MEandI in --forever. The "omg/idk grimace" does her well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:57 pm

I may be in the minority, but I see nothing wrong with them exploring a relationship and keeping it quiet. He is somewhat high profile so until it works out why explain it. I actually think them not broadcasting it on SM speaks volumes to me, a more mature approach. JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The questions the other alumni's got were difficult, they weren't easy by no means. You can youtube it and watch several of the ones that were already on it. There isn't the full epi that I could see of Nikki and Andi (this short one was as much as I could stand)

IMO there's no way Andi Dorfman was going to get difficult questions.

^^^
What GA said in the bold above and I said it in a post up thread. The first sequence of seven questions Andi got today were much easier (yes, this is subjective) than the other Bachelor Alumni that were on this season.  I watched them all.  Sean & Cat, Des & Chris, Trista & Ryan, Michelle Money, Ali Fedotowsky and Arie Luyendyk were a few of them, and they all played for charities just as worthwhile as Andi's Dress For Success.  They had harder questions (subjective).  Shouldn't they all get easier questions if it's really about the charity?  I'm not saying it was rigged for her, I'm simply stating my subjective opinion that Andi received much easier questions than the rest. One can form their own opinion.  

I also thought it was odd that they aired Andi and Nikki's episodes this week (Thurs. & Friday) when the M,T, & W episodes were just normal people.  They had two specific Bachelor favorite weeks on WWTBAM this season. Why wait several months to air Andi & Nikki separately?  These two episodes were taped last year, late summer or early fall (Andi posted an IG pic of it 36 weeks ago.) Could it happen to have something to do with a certain book release in a few weeks? It Just makes me go hmmm....
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:43 am

Wow, Andi didn't do herself any favors by appearing with Nikki, whose body is insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom