SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by PinaColada43 Wed May 18, 2016 9:55 pm

reason wrote:
lleyki wrote:
StationWagon wrote:I thought Nick's way of wording the question was lighthearted, cute, and funny.  Andi thought it was weird and awkward, but she doesn't seem to be a very lighthearted person IMO.

I agree. Didn't this also supposedly happen while they were getting it on because it also sounds a like a bit of dirty talk to me and *shrugs* I don't see the big deal with some dirty talk between two adults. Honestly, sounds to me like Andi didn't have much she could throw at Nick, since clearly judging by her random thought of maybe sleeping with him again, the sex was clearly good.

A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself  question
She could have just given Nick her phone number and said to call JMO

Wait, she went to his apartment - like after the season and after the breakup with Josh? Was this when she was in Chicago visiting Christy?

Yes Yes after breaking up with Josh.

REALLY? WOW!
PinaColada43
PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Wed May 18, 2016 9:56 pm

notarose wrote:No, I haven't read her book or any coverage of it other than the highly entertaining posts in this thread.
duh  She's certainly NOT Bridget Jones, a character also lacking in love experience but oh so much more relatable.
I do hope her previous "numbers" give her ruminations "zero" attention.  Best to just let her spin solo in her altered state.
Poor thing.

NR, long time no see! handwave

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 18, 2016 10:18 pm

PinaColada43 wrote:
jen689 wrote:A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself  question She could have given Nick her phone number and got the apology over the phone JMO

WHAT???  When did this happen? Seriously?  I'm speechless over the Nick thing and her admitting to wanting to have sex with him again.
After Andi/Josh ended their relationship she "supposedly" went to Chicago to see her friend Christy from JPG's season. I think she went there to see Nick JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 10:22 pm

jen689 wrote:
PinaColada43 wrote:
jen689 wrote:A part of Andi did want to see where things would go with Nick. Why else would she go to his apartment by herself  question She could have given Nick her phone number and got the apology over the phone JMO

WHAT???  When did this happen? Seriously?  I'm speechless over the Nick thing and her admitting to wanting to have sex with him again.
After Andi/Josh ended their relationship she "supposedly" went to Chicago to see her friend Christy from JPG's season. I think she went there to see Nick JMO

Who just so happen to be in the same bar that Nick was in. We sleuthed that s/cap from the rag mag. The one that looked like he was photo shopped in. Yup, sleuthers were right again, it wasn't a photo shop.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 10:36 pm

I think, this was what happened:

After the breakup, MeAndi remember how great the sex was with Nick, how he treated her like a woman and how he can see through her soul. So she went to Chicago, hopefully to get some laid.

Somehow, she successfully lured Nick to bring her to his "cosmopolitan apartment", she started to dream about the sex they would have. But boom, Nick said NO.

So now, the bi*ch feminist in her wanted to get some revenge, then she wrote the "the FS date with Nick was cringeworthy" & "his apartment was not up to her standard".

I do truly think this was what actually happened. 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 62 3806527698 27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 62 3806527698 cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 10:44 pm

giggling This scenario of yours peggy have me thinking, OMG could it have happen that way and why she is so bitter to Nick? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Good one peggy.

IMO she wanted to go to Chicago, to make #26 jealous. It wasn't that long after the breakup that she went. Feb?

She went to a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game, wore Hawks gear to the game, posted pics on her IG, all things Chicago.

Then this exploded in the rag magz. I'm sure she was thinking "perfect".

27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 62 Captur25

“I didn’t get the feeling that Andi was heartbroken. That’s for sure,” a source told OK!. “She was all over Nick, leaning her head on his shoulder, hugging him and whispering in his ear.”
http://okmagazine.com/photos/andi-dorfman-secret-date-nick-viall-the-bachelorette/photo/1001216237/

IMO same thing happened with the Country Singer. Thanks to the poster who posted #26 got mad because she followed a Country Singer on SM. There was rumours she hooked up with a country singer. The next morning, she posted a pic of herself in bed. Can't recall, too lazy to go back but it had to do with the music festival she was at. IIRC.

ETA: It was Sam Hunt. The next day she posted this.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 17 Jun 2015
Waking up to a pillow wall but not a lot of pillow talk
27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 62 CHszfnDWUAAkYRR

Then this
June 17th

Josh Murray who? Andi Dorfman attended the 2015 Country Music Awards Festival in Nashville to take in the music, but she left with a possible new beau! The former Bachelorette star reportedly hooked up with country singer Sam Hunt.
http://okmagazine.com/photos/andi-dorfman-hooked-up-sam-hunt-country-music-awards-festival/photo/1001269290/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71517

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 11:01 pm

GA she is a hoe nough said with all due respect. Nick turn her azz down and that is why she is putting what he may or may not have said in her book to get back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 18, 2016 11:05 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I think, this was what happened:

After the breakup, MeAndi remember how great the sex was with Nick, how he treated her like a woman and how he can see through her soul. So she went to Chicago, hopefully to get some laid.

Somehow, she successfully lured Nick to bring her to his "cosmopolitan apartment", she started to dream about the sex they would have. But boom, Nick said NO.

So now, the bi*ch feminist in her wanted to get some revenge, then she wrote the "the FS date with Nick was cringeworthy" & "his apartment was not up to her standard".

I do truly think this was what actually happened.  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 62 3806527698  27 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 62 3806527698  cantstopl

ITA. But at that time Nick had started to have interest/move on to Kaitlyn.
No wonder Andi was/is pissed because he didn't want her back either, imo, and based on what he himself said and did.

Bottom line for me... Andi's actions speak louder than her words/book.
She went back to Nick and thought of more sex with him so whatever her thoughts of him in the bedroom she wanted more. :uptonogood

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 11:07 pm

@AAL you are so right. Implying that Josh got it up to put Nick down but went back for second imagine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Sam Hunt made sure to say that nothing other than talking backstage happened.  laugh out loud

Sam Hunt Says ‘Hookup’ With ‘Bachelorette’ Andi Dorfman Was Fabricated

He doesn't seem to like having his name in the news/tabloids.  So, if she was hoping that story would grow legs, keep her name in the press, make Josh jealous and possibly lead to something with SH, it backfired on her, IMO.  And for some reason, even though she claimed it was all rumor on Twitter, I tend to think the info came from someone connected to her to start with.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 18, 2016 11:17 pm

I always thought Andi herself started that rumor about her and Sam Hunt.
Her SM pic of the bed was just part of that.
Desperate wannabe, imo.

no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom