Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Chris Harrison - Host - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Harrison - Host - Discussion

Post by Mgrissom on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Yuk!!!
Nick is my vote to replace him. I really like Wells, but I think Nick would be a better host and ask better questions.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For a couple seasons I used to refer to him as Chris "Manson". So IMO yes. hehehe

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 31872

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can see why. He really gives me the creeps 
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Every once in awhile I check to see what he's up to :uptonogood and what I've noticed lately is he's giving Lesley Murphy some attention.

He liked a tweet of hers on Dec 24th and replied to her tweet Jan 1st and 3rd.

He follows her on twitter but she doesn't follow him on twitter. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 47827

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Part 1 of Kaitlyn's podcast. Part 2 is tomorrow. Good listen. Smiley

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9105

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow yes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 pm

I like him more after listening to this podcast laugh out loud he's making jokes about Ben and Arie but says they are good guys and did what they had to do.

Apologizes if i get any of the 'ettes wrong since he mentioned so many... He said during Ashley's season when he was going through his divorce that it was hard for him to have the sit downs and hearing how happy she was when he was having a tough time personally. Also his ex-wife was going into labor with their daughter and they had to film Meredith's(?) season in a different location during the day and blacken the windows so it looked like night time to make sure he would be able to be there for the birth. I didn't watch her season so news to me. Also he said what most of us have said about why 'ettes make it work then Bachelors. Smiley just some FYI in case anyone cares laugh out loud

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9105

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Around 46:00 He also said he envies of Arie for what he did to get his girl. He told him very clearly that he better be sure of what he's doing because no way is he going to look good after this, and he still went with it.

If CH ever dated someone from the show, she would have to mean so much to him. He wouldn't rule it out. It would have to be a really serious relationship where he wouldn't care, it would be his Lauren. 48:00 and that's why he envies Arie. Everybody be damned screw the world, screw it, all for her. He finds that romantic.

He pressed K on why did she love Becca so much, and basically because it was filmed, we all got to see it and how she handled it. Therefore everyone loves her for who she is. If it wasn't filmed, there would be questions.

I'm not finished because I'm multitasking, but I also find it very sweet how much of a normal life he leads for his kids and how much he praised them for being good kids.

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison - Host - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum