SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Mgrissom Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Yuk!!!
Nick is my vote to replace him. I really like Wells, but I think Nick would be a better host and ask better questions.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:27 pm

@AllAboutLove For a couple seasons I used to refer to him as Chris "Manson". So IMO yes. hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:00 pm

@Kashathediva I can see why. He really gives me the creeps  Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 318829699
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Every once in awhile I check to see what he's up to :uptonogood and what I've noticed lately is he's giving Lesley Murphy some attention.

He liked a tweet of hers on Dec 24th and replied to her tweet Jan 1st and 3rd.

He follows her on twitter but she doesn't follow him on twitter. Smiley

https://twitter.com/LesleyMurph

https://twitter.com/chrisbharrison

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Part 1 of Kaitlyn's podcast. Part 2 is tomorrow. Good listen. Smiley

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Live-From-the-Wine-Cellar-with-Chris-Harrison-Part-1

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:28 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 pm

I like him more after listening to this podcast laugh out loud he's making jokes about Ben and Arie but says they are good guys and did what they had to do.

Apologizes if i get any of the 'ettes wrong since he mentioned so many... He said during Ashley's season when he was going through his divorce that it was hard for him to have the sit downs and hearing how happy she was when he was having a tough time personally. Also his ex-wife was going into labor with their daughter and they had to film Meredith's(?) season in a different location during the day and blacken the windows so it looked like night time to make sure he would be able to be there for the birth. I didn't watch her season so news to me. Also he said what most of us have said about why 'ettes make it work then Bachelors. Smiley just some FYI in case anyone cares laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Around 46:00 He also said he envies of Arie for what he did to get his girl. He told him very clearly that he better be sure of what he's doing because no way is he going to look good after this, and he still went with it.

If CH ever dated someone from the show, she would have to mean so much to him. He wouldn't rule it out. It would have to be a really serious relationship where he wouldn't care, it would be his Lauren. 48:00 and that's why he envies Arie. Everybody be damned screw the world, screw it, all for her. He finds that romantic.

He pressed K on why did she love Becca so much, and basically because it was filmed, we all got to see it and how she handled it. Therefore everyone loves her for who she is. If it wasn't filmed, there would be questions.

I'm not finished because I'm multitasking, but I also find it very sweet how much of a normal life he leads for his kids and how much he praised them for being good kids.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:40 pm

Moved

suzq wrote:I didn't know where else to post this, so I thought that I would post this here.  Please move if needed.  Thanks!  Chris Harrison is now dating Lauren Zima.  She is an ET reporter/interviewer that interviews many contestants from the Bachelor Franchise as well as does weekly recaps of the shows.  I am sure that she's probably interviewed him before.  I personally think this might be a good pairing.  It's reported on ETonline.com if someone would like to bring the article/link over.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1008749/bachelor-s-chris-harrison-and-host-lauren-zima-make-red-carpet-debut-as-a-couple

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 2 Rs_634x1024-190127072414-634-Chris-Harrison-Lauren-Zima-Pre-SAG-LT-012719-shutterstock_editorial_10074379al_huge

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:51 pm

It seems like they could be a good match. It must be fairly serious if they're going public.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:42 pm

i love Lauren Zima! this is one couple i ship! Love them together
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If CH ever dated someone from the show, she would have to mean so much to him. He wouldn't rule it out. It would have to be a really serious relationship where he wouldn't care, it would be his Lauren. 48:00 and that's why he envies Arie. Everybody be damned screw the world, screw it, all for her. He finds that romantic.
I know this is from ages ago, but I find this funny now because he did find a Lauren! laugh out loud

I have to admit, however, that I personally finding this couple to be odd. I enjoy listening to Lauren's recaps of the show and thinks she's fun as heck, but I think it's going to end up being a weird dynamic because her reporting is so focused on The Bachelor and she's basically a superfan. Idk, I'm a little uncomfortable by it. JMO.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me