SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelor - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:18 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

bachelor - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:12 pm

I am looking forward to this! Here is the link to the promo.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/1119-the-most-dramatic-podcast-106075267/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:44 pm

I'll be checking it out for sure. I expect we'll see more of his humor than he was able to use on TB. He spoke once at a Home & Garden show in Dallas and I happened to be there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:09 pm

Well that’s a podcast that I will definitely NOT tune in to. bachelor - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 16 4103285151

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:53 pm

This is part one. It was basically what he went through. I plan on listening to part 2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:06 pm

Part 2

Lots of talk (again) about a lot of people who wanted his job without naming names other than Nick. He thought Wells would get the job but Well's told him upfront he was staying out of the situation.

Brings on Lauren giving her constant compliments. She knew his intentions were to protect Matt. It was hard to see the one you love in pain. Lots of back and forth, in the first podcast how he was feeling and what he went through, and now it starts again. He was more seasoned than her at the time as far as careers, she'd never been in a scandal but she feels there was some advice that she could have done better. She wished she didn't read so many comments. They were trying to make things right and please everyone, but nothing was working. She gets choked up a lot.

It's a lot of what she was feeling, kinda of sick of it right now, patting themselves on the back.

It was a very frustrated burnt out ChrisH. That's her explanation of his comments in the interview. She thinks it was purposely leaked he moved his son during COVID. He didn't want Matt/R to break up, he was defending the show, like he always did, she thinks all that frustration built up when he went into the interview, but she was mad he messed up. She decided not to do her own show anymore because of all that happened.

More talk about how much they love each other, and how beautiful she is.

Lots of relationship talks, had to be there for each other. He was so hurt, lost 20 pounds, besides himself, but prior to that he never worried about himself. He was always worried about the show, the crew, the contestants, always putting the show above himself. So it was hard to watch him be defined by one moment. His work took away so much of his life. He always does what he can to be involved with his family. She feels he's much happier now.

I like how much they are in love, and I like to hear and see it with everyone we follow, but after one epi and 47minues with 5 minutes left in the second epi, I still didn't hear what I expected, and that's why did he say what he said. imo and it's always been, he was sticking up for Rachel because he knew she would be with Matt. Sticking up for the show as always.

ETA: 3rd epi, the next day after this podcast, people were giving CH responses that he shaded Nick. That wasn't the case, they are good friends and Nick supported him.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boredmama Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:42 pm

Thank you for the summary

Boredmama

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:53 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/the-most-dramatic/teeing-off-w-ben-higgins-VpGn-3qCvi5/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:58 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:04 pm

Sorry CH but I think they did a great job.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelor - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 16 1f49c

bachelor - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 16 8367-910 bachelor - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 16 I_got_13 bachelor - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 16 E5kqdm15 bachelor - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:55 pm

He has been saying some controversial things lately. If he keeps this up seems to me he's getting back at the so called big wigs.

I listened to his first two podcasts and he was a mess after he was let go. I imagine he had a hard time, according to his podcasts so he's going to say whatever he wants now. jmo's.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:23 pm

I listened to most of the first 2 episodes and wasn't overly impressed. I guess I also wanted more from him on the comments instead of him continuing to be defensive. Lauren came across better, imo, and I liked that she said that she was mad at him. I remember at the time being shocked that he said that given he's been doing this so long and knows what not to say so I can't say I blame her. It seems to have blown up her career at the same time for no fault of hers.

I will try again when it's someone I want to hear like maybe Kaitlyn but won't be a regular podcast for me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me