SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 3 Chris-harrison
Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 3 D2c82d512dff045f065effc4efb4db8b
https://people.com/tv/chris-harrison-lauren-zima-red-carpet-debut/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_campaign=peoplemagazine
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 pm

Enchantress wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If CH ever dated someone from the show, she would have to mean so much to him. He wouldn't rule it out. It would have to be a really serious relationship where he wouldn't care, it would be his Lauren. 48:00 and that's why he envies Arie. Everybody be damned screw the world, screw it, all for her. He finds that romantic.
I know this is from ages ago, but I find this funny now because he did find a Lauren! laugh out loud

snipped.

Isn't life funny? laugh out loud I noticed that right away too and wondered if he had already been seeing her when I paraphrased that. I went back to look and I posted it back in March/18.

The stars aligned!

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 3 1f60d

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:48 pm

IMO take the makeup off, add a few freckles and she resembles his daughter an EX wife.She has the same shaped face too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:40 am

I was curious about their age difference - Lauren was born in 1981 (38 years old) to Chris' 48-49. Glad to see he didn't really rob the cradle.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:58 am

@Norcalgal According to this post, Lauren is 31 years old.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:54 pm

Enchantress wrote:@Norcalgal According to this post, Lauren is 31 years old.

IMO a lot of things point to this being a serious advanced relationship.
I don’t recall CH ever making whoever he is dating public since his divorce.
The age difference is significant but they don’t appear to allow that to effect them despite probable chatter.
Lauren is a Bach media staple but that too hasn’t stopped them from going public even though it could be seen as hindering/creating bias in her job. 
She has been separated for a year but her ex just filed for divorce 4 days before they appeared as a new couple. 

The above would challenge the weak but they appear happy to announce they are together. I think their ability to unify bodes well for their future.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:13 am

Enchantress wrote:@Norcalgal According to this post, Lauren is 31 years old.

Well that changes my opinion!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:59 am

Plus, IMO, she is a ditz. I wonder about this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Plus, IMO, she is a ditz. I wonder about this.

@Kashathediva

Facts: Lauren has a Master's degree in Communications and while she comes across in various ways in depending on the venue, IMO it's because she's smart enough to know what plays well, where. When you watch her on ET, she's different and more professional than on her YouTube videos focused solely on BN drivel. IMO, she dumbs down for the audience.

Most online info confirms her age as 37, not 31.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:13 pm

Lauren Zima has also done acting in the past as well. She did an interview where she said a person from BN doing so well post-Bachelor that she admired is Ashley I because Ashley also has a masters in communication and has worked hard hustling for entertainment hosting work jobs. Lauren knows what she's doing -- she obviously cares for Chris (and he for her), but I am sure they are both cognizant of the timing of everything and how it might look to Bachelor fans.

It will be interesting to see how the personal and professional implications of this pairing will play out. RS mentioned that Lauren has not texted him back since December which is understandable now. Lauren had been on RS' podcast in October or November. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:54 pm

On one of the YT recaps she said Kaitlyns season was awkward for her (to watch) because she went to HS with one of the contestants and one of her friends dated Tanner in the past. So that should be an indication of her age group.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:42 pm

I'm sorry, but she's absolutely insufferable in her Bachelor recaps. I don't know how she is in other settings, but I can't handle more than 10 seconds of her recap show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me