SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 pm

yana_bach wrote:I'm sorry, but she's absolutely insufferable in her Bachelor recaps. I don't know how she is in other settings, but I can't handle more than 10 seconds of her recap show.

Dit toe big time from me. Prolly good benefits for both imo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon May 20, 2019 3:08 am

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-to-end-after-17-years-in-syndication-exclusive/ar-AABx44x?ocid=spartanntp

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 20, 2019 10:25 am

That's surprising. I thought it was just as popular as it was years ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun May 26, 2019 7:05 am

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 4 59794710[/url]

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx6mfTcF2GC/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 26, 2019 11:51 am

This is a pic of CH interviewing Tiger Woods and the Earl Woods Scholar, Chia Obilo.
source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:01 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:30 am

That was actually pretty good. laugh out loud  I'm sure I'm a minority but I don't hate CH. I even like Lauren Zima. I was at a Home & Garden show in Dallas one time where he spoke and he was pretty funny and down to earth. I don't trust him when he's talking about the show because of course it's the party line but other than that he's okay, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:05 pm

The problem I have with CH is yes, he's a nice guy when he's in a normal conversation but all his other antic's for me don't make up for it.

He's quick to IMO throw Hannah under the bus in that vid for not listening to the warning flags. I wonder if CH offered his two cents to Hannah about the warning flags.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The problem I have with CH is yes, he's a nice guy when he's in a normal conversation but all his other antic's for me don't make up for it.

He's quick to IMO throw Hannah under the bus in that vid for not listening to the warning flags. I wonder if CH offered his two cents to Hannah about the warning flags.

Him being a nice guy in real life is not mutually exclusive to him throwing anyone under the bus (lead included) for the show's benefits. He straight up lies to these contestants and doesn't have their best interest, imo. It's a show at the end of the day. And he's just a mouth piece.

He never gave Hannah a heads up that Luke came back to the F3 RC... knowing full well he was there and had a ring in his pocket laugh out loud

I often wonder why these contestants are still friends with production and the show after it is all said and done. Then I remind myself these are people who willingly signed up for the show for fame laugh out loud

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The problem I have with CH is yes, he's a nice guy when he's in a normal conversation but all his other antic's for me don't make up for it.

I even doubt his "nice guy" personality. IMHO You can't toe the company line year after year, season after season, and it not be part of your personality. The drama they think the show needs vs the contestants mental health well being, it's part of his personality, imho, and the company line will win every time imho. E.g. he will go for a bat for the show casting a known racist (it was all over his social media) for Rachel's season, which simply couldn't have been good for Rachel and her mental health. But CH will defend that decision in his private life too, imho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:48 am

CH is NOT their friend.(not while the show is taping anyway) He's a company man , its his job and he will do whatever he's told to do to get the story line and the drama that they want. He knew what was going down with Colton the night he jumped the Fence and he knew about Jeds GF too. He even threw Andi under the bus at ATFR knowing that Nick was going to Call her out on having sex with him. ( and many others) CH knows everything that goes on and goes down. I think most of the leads eventually catch on to the BS . IT seems that after all is said and done and the show is over they seem to befriend him . Which I don't get AT ALL, but they do. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me