SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 11:54 am

so if I remember well, the script often show some struggles but at the end succeed?
I think it was discussed on this board?

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1015
theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 1115
S/Caps from official bachelor nz twitter

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 08, 2016 2:26 pm

HEA wrote:^^

so this looks like confirming that she is is not in Auclkand.

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 910
s/cap from public fleur facebook

When does the F1 usually fly in?  Are there usually media together before the big reveal?

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sun May 08, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 4:25 pm

^^ I am not sure

aren't they supposed to be debriefed with medias and such for the all crazy media round after the finale?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Idlemess wrote:Once again it's the "in your face" stuff that's annoying. Why guess or sleuth if she's going to hit you over the head with it. Naz likes messing around and it's so obvious that the production team has allowed it.
She's either there or she copied Jordan pic and posted it. Hers seems cropped laugh out loud (just kidding)

IA the only reason I'm interested in the outcome is so I can look back at the editing and compare it to the result. Naz has taken away my interest.

@Melissa_Jane What difference does it make what country the contestants are from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 08, 2016 9:05 pm

Idlemess wrote:Man!!! Isn't this season over yet?
I can't wait for it to be over. I was so hopeful and giving lots of benefit of the doubt to Jordan and the season but it really was a wash and MOT season for me. Hopefully if there is a S3 it will be better.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 08, 2016 9:07 pm

From SM it seems they are emphasizing the love story with Naz and that Fleur makes F2 with this on Bach NZ FB:
]It was a journey full of ups and downs. Reminicse with us, as we recap some of the best Naz moments on her journey for love.
"Sometimes you just know when it's right." Take a walk with us down memory lane, as we recap Fleur's journey to the final two.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ

I am still thinking maybe Fleur for F1 based on the edit which has made me think Fleur is F1 much more than Naz but SM/Media seems Naz. If they (and SCOUT) are really wanting to hide the winner then for sure I'd think Fleur is F1 and Naz was the decoy since SCOUT posted pics of her on her 2nd date. If Naz is F1, then I think they just hit us over the head with it and were full of it by saying the show was trying to keep the mystery of F1 and not spoil it. Because Naz's SM is deadhorse
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 9:25 pm

Naz shows all the signs of a woman in love.
That is exactly what she is on her facebook page and her instagram.
seeing hearts rose bud heartglasses cloud nine

It was a fun season. Been a long time since I had fun like this.
Err in fact no. Since Michael. It does not matter if he was F2
I loved the man then. I love the man now.
seeing hearts :inlove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 08, 2016 9:29 pm

^^The problem is one can act the woman in love without giving away the ending I have never seen any other F1 posting and liking tweets and IGs like she does. So immature this is why I'm thinking Fleur.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 9:51 pm

^^ I remember after watching Art season thinking that it was the first time it felt so right about this franchise. They were all very down to earth. Dani was my favorite but I had tons of fun all season and even if it broke my heart that she truly loved him, it was not meant to be... and now she is very happy with her new man IMO.

Maybe this is a kiwi thing. Both NZ seasons were out of the normal like no others IMO.

I do not see naz attitude as immature. I see a happy woman and in love. But I guess, love makes us act very silly at times. Although I did not see anything but few pictures of her and Jordan which is far from being desrespectful since it DID happened and was seen on national TV. The show did not turn all around Fleur IMO. I guess we all see what we want to see and that is correct :Nod:

At the end of the day, whatever she posted on SM, it was with the producers blessing theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 08, 2016 10:22 pm

He hasn't seen the winner face to face since the show ended? And they are still together? My head is spinning.

If this is true, maybe they meet up this weekend. Hence the photo Naz and Jordan posted. If Fleur is F1 why would she fly in today instead of earlier?

The Bachelor: Uncut and uncensored
http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelor-uncut-and-uncensored/

Are you still together with the winner?

Well, yeah. This is a funny word, 'Together,' because we haven't been together face-to-face. We haven't been able to spend time together. There's been a lot of correspondence between messages and phone calls. I'm really looking forward to spending time with the winner once it's all revealed. Once you step out of the schedule of The Bachelor and (back) into real life, your normal habits and mind adjusts to what you're used to. It was like, 'You know what? I just want to see you at a BBQ with my mates. I want to see you out at my favourite restaurant. I want to see you in my lifestyle. Because these are the things we've been craving to share with one another since the very beginning. You have all those remarkable dates, and don't get me wrong, they are amazing, amazing locations and amazing experiences. But what ultimately makes you fall for someone and attracted to someone is those little lifestyle nuances - how they dressed today, where they go out, who their friends are, what they order at a bar or at a restaurant. It's those little choices and options that make you adore someone, and that's what I want to see in the person that I've chosen.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 08, 2016 10:38 pm

Thanks Elon for the article....I think the reunion show would be quite telling how Jordan is with the F1 especially since he has yet to see her post FRC.

Yeah for me I still think Fleur is F1. Also interesting to me is if Fleur as F1 will remain chummy with the other girls (Matilda & Art seem friendly with a lot of the girls on their season) considering quite a number of the girls seem not very impressed with Jordan since they left the show......time will tell I guess....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 08, 2016 10:55 pm

So I've finally had a chance to look at the SM of both girls and I'll admit that I am a little surprised and flummoxed by how "in your face" Naz's posts and comments are.

JMO, but she is either a completely over the moon in love living in LaLaland F1 or acting as an opportunistic disrespectful F2. Sorry if that sounds harsh. But the difference in her and Fleur's SM is astounding. And if I was F1 - Naz and I would be having a "Come to Jesus" meeting at the WTA!

But if she is F1 - well - good on her - but if she is F2 - OMG - I can't wait to see what Fleur has to say because I reckon she could be pretty stroppy!

The other thing that I am astounded by is Scout's very blatant preference of Naz over Fleur. Even the titles of the two articles they just posed on the website shows that they are rooting for Naz over Fleur.

One says "Naz's journey with Jordan on The Bachelor" and the other says "Fleur's journey on The Bachelor" - no mention of Jordan on that title!

http://www.scout.co.nz/

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12