SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 13, 2016 9:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Karina wrote:Very good I had to laugh reading this http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11639003

Omgoodness this is hilarious!!!  cantstopl  DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698

The end part...  rofl

THURSDAY

Jordan: My agent said the phone would be ringing off the hook with acting offers. I said, "Really?" He said, "Really."

FRIDAY

Jordan: No one phoned. I called my agent, and he said, "Sorry, who is this?"

cantstopl rofl rotfl hehehe DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 3806527698 cantstopl Love it!!! Anther thing that reminded me of, what man has to keep notes on what happened with each girl and go through the list like he's saying eenie meanie minie moe. That's just so wrong on so many levels. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Fri May 13, 2016 11:15 pm

Thanks for posting Karina, I can't stop laughing, it is clever this part especially:

Jordan: We sat down and I told her that I had feelings for her.

Fleur: I told him that I had feelings for him, too.

Jordan: I told her that unfortunately the feelings I had for her were more along the lines of not having any feelings.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11639003

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Y'all anyone on IG...please bring this pic that Jordan posted over pretty please...TIA.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFY9XRcKgcF/

Comments below the IG post are identifying Erin as one of the girls he is hanging with...i can't really tell but it looks like Erin was with the group.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 14, 2016 2:55 pm

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Whisk me away #whiskeyclub #denverandliely

It does look like Erin. She said at the WTA there were no hard feelings and that she'd like to get together with Jordan and drink whiskey.

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 13113810

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Thanks Jen...the comments I saw so far on the IG post indicated it was Erin. Good on them for remaining mates. I just still feel he would have had a better chance at dating post show with someone like Erin...but who knows what was really going on with Jordan during the filming process.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 14, 2016 3:24 pm

mercieme wrote:...I just still feel he would have had a better chance at dating post show with someone like Erin...
I agree Because of Jordan's background in production/acting it was probably hard for him to be in the right mindset to find a girlfriend. He seemed overwhelmed/confused trying to juggle 23 women. His body language was so off with Fleur. As much as I like Fleur I can see why it didn't last. His main attraction to Naz was physical. If we believe Naz he's been there done that and moved on. He seemed to have the most natural connections with Rebecca, Storm and Erin. Storm/Rebecca don't seem interested in dating Jordan post show. I think Erin would go on a date with Jordan if he asked  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Hmmm, I would like to see where this goes if there's something

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 7:41 pm

If Jordan starts dating F3, Erin, then he really took a page out of Blake's book no no

I suggest Erin should move on. Her life and all that but, just no.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat May 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Well if its Erin, Jordy posted it for a point I'm sure. Let's see what's what

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 14, 2016 11:47 pm

I honestly don't know if Jordan has a point for what he posts but considering Erin was the one who never did the overnight and said she wasn't interested in Jordan romantically and only as a friend then maybe so -- just friends.

I find it interesting that one of Jordan's exes before Fleur they broke up because he was a "cold fish" (@katiebelle posted) and with Chrystal his other ex he said that he never fell in love and she didn't either with him. Makes me wonder if Jordan is just not someone who falls in love since he seems to have a pattern (3 relationships) so far where not much feelings there. Nothing wrong with that, it happens, but given him choosing to be the Bachelor and not someone who feels much I think he wasn't suited at all for the lead gig.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 15, 2016 12:28 am

Green light for Bachelorette :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelorette-nz-gets-green-light/

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun May 15, 2016 12:39 am

Karina wrote:
Green light for Bachelorette  :cutesmile!:  :cutesmile!:  

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/the-bachelorette-nz-gets-green-light/

Great, bring on the good looking blokes. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12