Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Contestants - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Contestants - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Contestants - Discussion

Post by leavers on Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:08 pm

Didn't want to post these links in the fan forum for Anna and Tim.

https://www.newidea.com.au/tim-robards-opens-up-about-splitting-from-wife-anna-heinrich
https://www.who.com.au/tim-robards-spotted-without-wedding-ring-melbourne-cup-anna-heinrich

On Monday, Anna Heinrich sparked rumours she'd split from Tim Robards after she posted a photo without her wedding ring, and later flew to Melbourne and checked into a hotel rather than staying the night in husband's home.

Anyone with any opinions?  I'm personally torn between "it's just dumb rumours stoked by Kyle Sandilands who doesn't seem to like Anna much" and "where there's smoke there's fire".
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Contestants - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Contestants - Discussion

Post by Sprite on Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:37 pm

@leavers I didn't watch these two, so don't know anything about them. Regardless of who this type of info came out about, I would keep an eye on them. As you said, it could be nothing, but you never know. Have they been posting about one another? Has their pattern of posting about one another changed? Usually those type of changes signal something is up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:11 pm

Tim commented in reply to someone who tagged him about this on SM and said it was absolute rubbish and not to give the clickbait nonsense attention. He and Anna were both together at the Melbourne Cup with her family and all together. Anna arrived earlier and was working at the cup and Tim arrive later and was working with his Neighbors costar (looked like they filmed something at the races for the show?). Seems like the articles are stemming from Tim acting and living in Melbourne so much while filming and Anna living in Sydney. They seem just fine with that arrangement though and nothing changed with them from what I can tell having followed them. If there is something amiss, I am sure it will come to light later on but I think this is media trying to stir things up, especially since Tim now acts on a soap opera with an onscreen love interest. Anna likes all his posts about his acting and follows and likes the actresses he works with and seem to all be friends. One thing though is Anna's family, her mom and sisters, there is no way they'd be liking Tim's posts and commenting etc if something was awry with Tim and Anna. Anna is very very close to her family. If anything was amiss, the sm activity of her family would be the first thing that would change imo and no way they'd be liking Tim's posts like they always do and hanging out with him and Anna, eating together like they do with family meals etc. The sisters would unfollow and definitely unlike his pics. So would the mom. That's not the case.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:25 pm

I have heard Kyle say other mean things about Anna (on his radio show he said it was pointless her becoming a lawyer, he earns more than her being himself, he hates how she has to be on his "trial by kyle" show as a legal expert, etc) so I really wondered if he's started the whole thing.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:01 am

@leavers knowing Kyle he definitely would start something like that. Probably mad that Anna isn't into him and is faithful to her better looking husband than Kyle :|
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:22 pm

Not sure where to plonk this but rumour has it Sophie Monk might be on IACGMOOH.  She'd be great IMO!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Back to Channel 10? I wonder if that does mean Love Island is canned? Are there ever participants in that show from other networks?
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Maybe it's Abbie???

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:08 pm

@leavers wrote:Back to Channel 10? I wonder if that does mean Love Island is canned? Are there ever participants in that show from other networks?

Yes I'm pretty sure Love Island isn't being renewed. I was lurking on the Big Brother 2020 forum and there was talk of Sophie potentially hosting (looks like it might be Sonia Kruger again though - GROAN).  But yeah I suspect Sophie may be available in 2020.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:37 pm

Sonia Kruger?  (insert Michael Scott NOOOOOOOOOOOO gif here)

Sophie would be great sad
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:39 pm

Yeah I agree @leavers.  Seems lots of people are wanting Gretel back too (Golden Era BB - none of the reboots cut it without Gretel IMO) or even Chrissie Swan, but Sonia apparently just quit her current gig to move to Ch 7 so people are thinking it's probably her (hopefully not though).

The new reboot actually looks really interesting - seems to have a Survivor element and is possibly being filmed on Cockatoo Island which is ROUGH.  Apparently they are deliberately not casting influencer types but rather going for people with strong opinions and interesting back stories.

Sophie is still a contender - the host hasn't been announced yet - so fingers crossed.  I posted the trailer here for anyone interested. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Contestants - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum