Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by lipsis on May 9th 2016, 1:35 pm

General discussion continues here



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 17242
Join date : 2012-12-01
Location : Orange County, California

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by realityfan26 on May 9th 2016, 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, I hope he at least ran the idea of blogging about this past Catherine before he hit enter. She's also a classic over sharer, so maybe she doesn't care? no idea

Maybe she really doesn't care, but I tend to think it wouldn't matter to Sean if she did. IMO Sean is the old fashioned headship so what he says goes.

realityfan26

Posts : 1131
Join date : 2011-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by nd4reality on May 9th 2016, 3:21 pm

Yeah he really does have that old fashioned headship.

I'll never forget the look on Emilys face when he brought that up. But she didn't go OTT over it like she did with Ryan B. That was priceless.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest on May 9th 2016, 7:23 pm

I've stayed out of this convo because I don't know much about them but have seen the reality show where couples were switched. It seemed like Cat was his personal housemaid where she had lists to do all day. She couldn't cook good food because she said Sean felt food was only fuel and didn't need taste. Molly had to open Sean's mind about trying different places and to consider Cat a little more. Was that just hyped for reality tv ott? Or is Sean kinda like that ? It made me not like him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl on May 9th 2016, 7:37 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I've stayed out of this convo because I don't know much about them but have seen the reality show where couples were switched. It seemed like Cat was his personal housemaid where she had lists to do all day. She couldn't cook good food because she said Sean felt food was only fuel and didn't need taste. Molly had to open Sean's mind about trying different places and to consider Cat a little more. Was that just hyped for reality tv ott? Or is Sean kinda like that ? It made me not like him.

Wife Swap was scripted. He doesn't leave her to-do lists. He actually cleans more than she does. She cooks a wide variety of food and if Sean wants to eat clean he will cook for himself. They go out to a wide variety of places for food and activities.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17983
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 26
Location : On a Volleyball Court

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Guest on May 9th 2016, 7:39 pm

@umngirl wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I've stayed out of this convo because I don't know much about them but have seen the reality show where couples were switched. It seemed like Cat was his personal housemaid where she had lists to do all day. She couldn't cook good food because she said Sean felt food was only fuel and didn't need taste. Molly had to open Sean's mind about trying different places and to consider Cat a little more. Was that just hyped for reality tv ott? Or is Sean kinda like that ? It made me not like him.

Wife Swap was scripted. He doesn't leave her to-do lists. He actually cleans more than she does. She cooks a wide variety of food and if Sean wants to eat clean he will cook for himself. They go out to a wide variety of places for food and activities.

Ok thanks. I actually felt sorry for her laugh out loud. Why paint him in that light I wonder , besides ratings. Oh well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc on May 9th 2016, 8:20 pm

Just like Jason actually works and didn't need to Cat to tell him to do so. Why they agreed to act that way, since I don't think they said, just complained about the edit, I think SeanCat loved the money and the chance to be on tv again. 

I do think Sean thinks the man is head of household, but Cat has chosen to go along with it. JMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by StacyNor on May 10th 2016, 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just like Jason actually works and didn't need to Cat to tell him to do so. Why they agreed to act that way, since I don't think they said, just complained about the edit, I think SeanCat loved the money and the chance to be on tv again. 

I do think Sean thinks the man is head of household, but Cat has chosen to go along with it. JMO.
I agree with you completely but I do not think she minds.

StacyNor

Posts : 701
Join date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc on May 10th 2016, 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just like Jason actually works and didn't need to Cat to tell him to do so. Why they agreed to act that way, since I don't think they said, just complained about the edit, I think SeanCat loved the money and the chance to be on tv again. 

I do think Sean thinks the man is head of household, but Cat has chosen to go along with it. JMO.
I agree with you completely but I do not think she minds.
I agree. I have no sympathy for Cat. She is an equal partner/accomplice in everything since the marriage if not since FRC.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 45
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna on May 10th 2016, 4:04 pm

So is it better if they're willing to make Sean look like he ran away from the stone ages and Cat's identity being OfSean for money, or if they actually live like that?? Huh. Tough call.

Alanna

Posts : 14552
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry on May 10th 2016, 4:23 pm

Seems like Sean has an unhealthy relationship with money.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 6152
Join date : 2013-07-01
Location : The 6ix

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by kimberlyg on May 10th 2016, 6:04 pm

Just read briefly about all of this. Jeremy is the worst lawyer ever if Sean is talking publicly about this. It's like "YES, LET ME ADMIT LIABILITY FOR EVERYTHING PUBLICLY." Even if the lien is gone, doesn't necessarily mean there aren't other claims, and for all Sean knows the only thing that happened was that the court got rid of the automatic judgment and he's going to have to deal with actual litigation.

And that doesn't even address the ridiculous "Jesus would have driven a porche" line.

I swear these people are rock-stupid.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 692
Join date : 2015-04-05
Location : NYC

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum