Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Poor Catherine. IMO.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Clearly plenty of people find him funny, Catherine included.

umngirl

Female Posts : 17976

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption on Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, yikes. This makes me way uncomfortable. I'm so sick of him trying to be funny. Rolling Eyes
Euuuuuugggh, jeez - that's your baby!

lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:02 pm

It's a photo to tuck away in the private family photo album, show him when he's older and have a laugh. Grossly inappropriate imo to post on sm and I don't find the attempt at humor funny at all.

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2195

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:04 pm

I just hope for their kids sake that he has his father's sense of humor and then maybe when his future girlfriend or boss googles him and finds this he won't care.

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1370

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Clearly plenty of people find him funny, Catherine included.
I don't find anything wrong with what he said. And clearly 961 ppl don't either. A little inappropriate humor is refreshing coming from "virgin bachelor" IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just hope for their kids sake that he has his father's sense of humor and then maybe when his future girlfriend or boss googles him and finds this he won't care.

Ding, ding, ding! He's just a baby now. But he's his own person and SeanCat (and really all these Bach people with their kids) should really, REALLY think about what they send out about these autonomous people to their millions of followers. For goodness sake, when I was a kid (before the Internet) I liked to proofread what my mom wrote about me in her yearly Christmas card, and she respected that! And she was literally just mailing a letter to friends! Not broadcasting my every move to millions of strangers. Social media and parenting brings up a lot of new issues and potential problems that we've never had to deal with before as a society.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Yeah, I don't think that photo was humorous outside of the couple viewing it. IMO not for the public unless Sean chooses to post one sitting next to baby with his own hand down his own pants. That might be funny. Maybe not.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21634

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah, yikes. This makes me way uncomfortable. I'm so sick of him trying to be funny. Rolling Eyes

EWWWWW[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sean, please just stick to your super vanilla persona. You can't pull off edgy humor, you just gross us out. IMO.

He tries so hard and it's just not him IMO. I find his SM persona weird sometimes. Dude just be yourself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I honestly think it's crazy NOT to shill IMO. I would be doing it like crazy. You only live once laugh out loud !

I so agree with you!  See this link:

*Edit* Janner posts belong in their own thread please.

**Sorry about that. I was just contributing to the discussion about shilling and that there is a lot of money to be made doing so. I didn't want to post without a link to back that up, but I will be more careful about that in the future.

Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:08 pm

That picture is posed, IMO. How old is that baby? Certainly not old enough to have the control to shove his hand down his pants. There's a lid for every pot as the saying goes - he's not my cup of tea.

Mustang19

Female Posts : 984

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:12 pm

I barely follow any of these couples but didn't S/C have some deal with a company who sponsored the baby announcement or something? I don't see them or anyone else superior in how they use their 'fame' for money. A lot have done it and mostly I don't care. It's their lives. I wouldn't want to see anyone I really like doing one of the MBC type shows though.

I like Sean's family more than I like him. I will admit a little disappointment that Cat seems to have done all the changing in their marriage. I hope it's not really like that because she appears to be happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11551

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum: