Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by realityfan26 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:08 pm

When Kasha mentioned that nurseries are cheap to decorate, I had to follow the link in the article to see what seancat's bigger items cost.
Crib $860
Chair 699
Dresser 729
Pouf 204
Storage chest 799
Mirror 346.
It's been over 25 years since I've bought any nursery furniture so I have no idea if that's reasonable. I do know I wouldn't spend 346 for that mirror in a nursery!
I hope the total was worth it to seancat to sell out their child. IMO
I wonder if they'll get a percentage of Wayfair orders generated by their links.

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:30 pm

The nursery is vanilla. But that's Sean's personality, so it doesn't surprise me.. and guess its very fitting. Maybe when they have a girl they'll incorporate more of Cat's fun/quirky personality.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:32 pm

While I think sometimes they shill stuff that are head scratchers and looks desperate, this one I get. They have expensive taste as much as Sean tries to insinuate otherwise, and 4-5K is a lot to spend on your own!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah, the thought of SeanCat actually spending a dime of their own money on their nursery furniture/decore is pretty laughable. Sean is like the king negotiator. laugh out loud

(Not necessarily singling out SeanCat here. All these Bach "celebs" get freebies left and right.)

I had to laugh when they moved this year and negotiated with even the moving company laugh out loud. Sean can hustle, I'll give him that.

The nursery is kinda vanilla though still cute. Very much Sean, not what I expected from Cat.
 Bwah!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud They negotiated with the movers?! Lawd. I should have gone on The Bachelor man. Do these people have to pay for anything in life? Oh yeah, I forgot ... Sean had to pay for his son's circumcision. Rough life. laugh out loud Thats probably the only thing he's paid for... and he made money on the rest.

Their nursery is kinda blah, but they didn't know gender so they were probs trying to make it gender neutral. That's an expensive nursery. I'd say grand total I spent about 2K on mine, and I had to buy 2 cribs, cause twins.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:56 pm

Get it while you can IMO. In this day and age, money doesn't come easy and no one would (or at least should) turn down anything for free IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I bought my grandson's crib, changing table and dresser at a popular baby store. I am very crafty and made many wall hangings and decorations along with a lot of other theme items. I crocheted many caps and blankies and booties. This was my first grandchild so of course I bought bought and then bought many things It was my love gift to my grandchild.
I can afford it. However, a mirror of the above quoted price is silly imo as a child that age does not even know what a mirror is. I am not going to gift my daughter. LOL
As it was--as I said it was not an outrageous price to buy a decent, safe crib, changing table and dresser. IMOAA

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21650

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Kasha, I completely see where you're coming from. I am by nature very practical so I'd never spend the money on the mirror, pouf, & most of the other wall decor.
I love the idea of handmade decor; so personal & something for the grandchild to treasure.

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:33 pm

Isn't the rest of the decor in their house mostly white as well? To me that choice is a head scratcher with small children, but some things you have to learn the hard way I guess!

instinct

Female Posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum