SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:26 am

bleuberry wrote:Sean being unfunny again. Shocker. 

On another note they should probably stop using the bumbo chair on the kitchen counter.  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 20 1f648  Accident waiting to happen.

Oh yeah for sure! At almost six months that kid is close to mobility!

Whatever. SeanCat are classic oversharers. Nothing new here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:30 am

Sean is like the kid whose mom has a new baby everyone is fawning over so he digresses in potty training to get attention. Except replace "kid" with "has-been Bach" and "new baby" with "new, shinier contestants." IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:37 am

Well he'll be right at home next month when the new season begins. He can go back to rehashing his own season and teaching Nick His ways in his Buzzfeed style '5 tips for the new Bachelor' blogs. Never a missed opportunity to guide the new herd. :halo:

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 am

A lot of new parents these days just seem to forget their funny little baby is just as much a human being as they are and entitled to at least the same amount of privacy, preferably more since a baby can't consent to having their pics all over the internet. If you wouldn't post a pic of yourself covered in your own poop, then why do it to your kid? It's just not okay IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:11 am

That's the case for regular folks, whose SM profiles are being viewed by just friends and family mostly, but even more so when you're a 'celeb' and a million strangers are looking at your photos and then those photos are being used in 'news' sites... Jeez, think a little, Sean!
To think I believed Emily's top 4 were the best ever hahahahah, boy was I wrong. (Except with her F2 Embarassed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:16 am

mindless wrote:A lot of new parents these days just seem to forget their funny little baby is just as much a human being as they are and entitled to at least the same amount of privacy, preferably more since a baby can't consent to having their pics all over the internet. If you wouldn't post a pic of yourself covered in your own poop, then why do it to your kid? It's just not okay IMO.
I disagree. IMO for the right price, yes, yes he would post that type of pic of himself Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:01 am

Ok so I had a baby earlier this year and the only time I can remember snapping a pic of his poop was in the first few weeks as a text to my sister in a 'is this normal/why does it look like this' moment. laugh out loud 

I can't imagine IGing it as a public figure. Sean has no SM filter. He regularly tweets poop related jokes about Samuel and it's getting weird. Anything for likes and followers I guess. JMO.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ok so I had a baby earlier this year and the only time I can remember snapping a pic of his poop was in the first few weeks as a text to my sister in a 'is this normal/why does it look like this' moment. laugh out loud 

I can't imagine IGing it as a public figure. Sean has no SM filter. He regularly tweets poop related jokes about Samuel and it's getting weird. Anything for likes and followers I guess. JMO.

Uh yes. This. I have taken exactly one pic of my kid's poop, for the same reason. Needed opinions from a nurse friend cause that particular poo was odd. laugh out loud I wouldn't dream of posting poop pics to my couple hundred SM followers, all pretty much friends and family, let alone 1 million+ strangers! Like no one wants to see that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:48 pm

^^ Especially said child years to come.rofl
It's bad enough some of us moms take those cute little sitting on the potty chairs for our own eyes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Sean calling Samuel dumb on IG, another failed attempt at 'humour.' Suspect Someone take his phone away.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Don't take the phone away. Shove it up his azz. Calling a baby dumb? Really? Calling your own baby dumb? Speechless.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:24 pm

This guy tries so hard to be "funny" it's pathetic. Seriously, grow up Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake