Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom on Wed May 17, 2017 8:23 am

If Catherine had put into some more thoughts and was more careful about what she said in that interview, maybe most of the discussion here would not happen and Sean's disrespectful tweet from fours years ago would not be brought up again. Lesson here: do not judge others or you will be judged
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 on Wed May 17, 2017 8:56 am

WOW, I never read Sean & Cat's thread because I was just never a fan of them but I'm glad I decided to read them today.

What Catherine said it just plain rude and insulting to both Nick/Vanessa and the rest of the cast. 

Second, Sean didn't appreciate Peta at all. And I remember during one of Nick's first dance introductions Peta said "Nick is/will the best Bachelor thats been on DWTS" 

I really hope we see Nick & Vanessa get down the alter soon so Sean & Catherine can stop acting so cocky about them being the only Bachelor couple getting married!
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueNorth on Wed May 31, 2017 10:30 am

First-time poster, but I've been lurking for a while!

Have Sean or Catherine been live-tweeting Rachel's season or mentioned anything about it? I just looked and couldn't find anything, which I thought was strange, considering they're usually pretty active on Twitter.

TrueNorth

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Wed May 31, 2017 12:16 pm

welcomeyall TrueNorth Catherine did the first episode. That's it. The baby's bedtime is during the show so they have his bath and other nighttime routine that keeps them busy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Wed May 31, 2017 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: welcomeyall TrueNorth Catherine did the first episode. That's it. The baby's bedtime is during the show so they have his bath and other nighttime routine that keeps them busy.

It is nice to see family coming first. JMO.

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9875

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Wed May 31, 2017 12:19 pm

Also. It could be they heard of Michaels death and could not emotionally do the live tweeting.
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed May 31, 2017 9:01 pm

These two were acting real mature on IG yesterday. Catherine played a prank on Sean by drawing a mustache on his face which I thought was funny but then he got her back by cutting off some of her hair while she slept.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Her video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed May 31, 2017 9:39 pm

I think it was staged, which makes it even more ridiculous IMO.

As Catherine is drawing on Sean's face, you can see his lips/chin trembling a little bit, so did he really not feel that? Plus, he already woke up with that dumb "huh, what's going on?" look on his face it looked like to me laugh out loud

Catherine just perfectly had all of her hair pushed to the side with her face hidden in Sean's video. I would assume she'll be getting a hair cut today and was going to get one regardless of Sean cutting her hair IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed May 31, 2017 9:48 pm

I wondered if it was staged but the 2nd hand embarrassment is too much if it was done for views. laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 pm

These two are literally the toddlers who act out when there is a new baby (bachelor lead) in the home. Soooo much embarrassment imo.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed May 31, 2017 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is worse though? Knowing they staged all of this for the views or if it wasn't staged and knowing Sean cut off some of his wife's hair because she drew with eyeliner on his face for views? laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed May 31, 2017 10:03 pm

IDK it's less objectionable than some of the other stuff I see. IMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28680

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2