Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by sdmom on Tue May 16, 2017 11:23 pm

If Catherine had put into some more thoughts and was more careful about what she said in that interview, maybe most of the discussion here would not happen and Sean's disrespectful tweet from fours years ago would not be brought up again. Lesson here: do not judge others or you will be judged
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by cookielover12 on Tue May 16, 2017 11:56 pm

WOW, I never read Sean & Cat's thread because I was just never a fan of them but I'm glad I decided to read them today.

What Catherine said it just plain rude and insulting to both Nick/Vanessa and the rest of the cast. 

Second, Sean didn't appreciate Peta at all. And I remember during one of Nick's first dance introductions Peta said "Nick is/will the best Bachelor thats been on DWTS" 

I really hope we see Nick & Vanessa get down the alter soon so Sean & Catherine can stop acting so cocky about them being the only Bachelor couple getting married!
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum