Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by coolangel on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The only good thing about Sean is he took Des to fourth place so she can be Bachelorette Hugesmile

Minus sparkler Tiarra and organized AshLee, he picked himself a great group of women. While I get many don't care for him, you can't deny that he is the only bachelor to actually marry the girl he picked. He also had no questions about hanky panky in the FS. Additionally, he makes beautiful babies and seems to be making his wife very happy, so he can't be all bad.

I personally give the credit to Catherine who IMO bent over backwards and almost had a personality transplant to fit into his world IMO. However, they are happy together so good for them IMO. yes

All JMO
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The only good thing about Sean is he took Des to fourth place so she can be Bachelorette Hugesmile

Minus sparkler Tiarra and organized AshLee, he picked himself a great group of women. While I get many don't care for him, you can't deny that he is the only bachelor to actually marry the girl he picked. He also had no questions about hanky panky in the FS. Additionally, he makes beautiful babies and seems to be making his wife very happy, so he can't be all bad.

I personally give the credit to Catherine who IMO bent over backwards and almost had a personality transplant to fit into his world IMO. However, they are happy together so good for them IMO. yes  

All JMO

It takes two to tango and while I agree, she did do a lot of the compromising, there had to be a reason for it. I don't see her just doing it to get the Bachelor. Not to mention, most of the women did similar stuff...Molly, Des, etc. and he does seem to try to give her what she needs as well. (I always thought, his stability...boringness for others...was what she craved after her own somewhat tumultuous upbringing.) Either way, to me, they seem to work as team and while he may not necessarily who I would pick for myself, he definitely works for her and vise versa.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:10 pm

Wow. Check out Sean's bio compared to the others. rotfl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow.  Check out Sean's bio compared to the others. rotfl

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Wrong time to take a sip of coffee.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not to mention Samuel is cute.

All babies are cute, Samuel included, so I'm not even giving him that.

laugh out loud I think Samuel gets the vast majority of his cuteness from his mom anyway.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow.  Check out Sean's bio compared to the others. rotfl

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Wrong time to take a sip of coffee.

Hahaha. Are they being shady? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Anyway those are some pretty well known contestants!
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Sean and Derek Peth had an exchange on twitter that had me really laughing out loud. First time ever it's happened re Sean.

Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3212

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:06 am

Just another way for Sean to remind everyone that EVERY Bachelor final couple since his season has broken up.
I do appreciate Derek's humor though.
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ironically, I am liking him more as time goes by. Maybe I had a stroke.

Yeah me too. giggling There's so many things he does and say that make him unlikable to me before and even now... but his wife and kid looked so happy and he totally adores them. Smiley In my book it makes up for everything Smiley
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:57 pm

I happened across Catherine's Instagram & saw she was shilling (as usual) outdoor lighting. She says the sexiest houses have uplighting. She seems to have a very different idea of what sexy is than I do! Maybe some indoor bedroom lighting, but outdoor? Nope, I just want safe.
IMO
realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:12 pm

^She also put in the caption that it makes their house safer and that safe is sexy.

Personally, I think outdoor lightning can make a world of difference both in safety and curb appeal.

And I hope they shill out to their heart's content. Nice nest egg for their kids' futures and supplemental income to their normal jobs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JMO
umngirl

Female Posts : 19467

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you're in it now. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum