Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have no problem with giving a push present. It's pretty common now-a-days. Nice of Neil Lane to freebie/gift SeanCat that one too! laugh out loud

How do we know it was a freebie? TYIA

Judging by Neil's need to give the information to a magazine including quotes I'm guessing Neil was more than happy to add to Cat's jewelry collection. JMO

I'd take a free diamond and rose gold band too. Lol

umngirl

Female Posts : 17978

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have no problem with giving a push present. It's pretty common now-a-days. Nice of Neil Lane to freebie/gift SeanCat that one too! laugh out loud

I was assuming based on the advertising for the ring in People, the shows/Neil's track record with giving all of these couples (not just SeanCat) ring giveaways, and the fact that the extra wedding band Catherine got is probably 20-30K minimum, so I doubt Sean threw down that kind of cash. I could be wrong, but it's def my opinion that was another giveaway (Neil benefits with the advertising.)

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:06 pm

I was assuming based on the advertising for the ring in People, the shows/Neil's track record with giving all of these couples (not just SeanCat) ring giveaways, and the fact that the extra wedding band Catherine got is probably 20-30K minimum, so I doubt Sean threw down that kind of cash. I could be wrong, but it's def my opinion that was another giveaway (Neil benefits with the advertising.)
Did NL gift--Ashley/JP? I would think once he opens that flood gate with one couple he is going to be up a creek. Maybe no big deal to him. IDK
What Neil Lane retails a ring for and what it could actually go for if he chose not to gift it are two different things. I do not for a minute think Sean would have to pay top retail for the ring. That could break it down to something affordable.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21638

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:10 pm

Didn't Neil say Sean called him? I interpreted it as Sean asking for a favour in return for press, ie it was his idea.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:13 pm

That's how I read it too, bleu. Haha

IDK, but didn't he give Trista a stunner for either her 5 or 10 year anni? That's another precedent. If Ashley and JP got a push present courtesy of Neil, I don't remember it advertised. So I doubt it. Perhaps Sean "brokered a deal" for it. laugh out loud I still think the fact it was in People points to it being free advertising. Like I said, I could be wrong. I don't really care either way. It's gorgeous and SeanCat have certainly benefited from this franchise. They all do.

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Didn't Neil say Sean called him? I interpreted it as Sean asking for a favour in return for press, ie it was his idea.

No. Neil just said they worked together on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl

Female Posts : 17978

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:18 pm

Ah thanks! ^ I still think he likely hit up NL for the favour. 

And the ring he gave Molly too on her 5th anni. (Similar wording in the press too, ''Jason wanted to do something special to commemorate blah blah blah")

No shade, I'd do it too laugh out loud.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:39 am

^^ Neil Lane certainly wouldn't say Sean called to negotiate yet another freebie in exchange for promoting it via blog, twitter, magazine articles, photo shoots, whatever. Sean and Neil certainly are not strangers to how this works.

Maybe SeanCat will cross-promote when they start back up with the Dreft shilling promotions. :halo

FLChica

Female Posts : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Good grief. Sean needs his phone taken away. Someone thinks they're wittier than they really are. hmmm

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Yeah, not necessarily my cup of tea. Baby is cute and looks happy. I'm surprised he didn't try to work a deal for a hospital discount.

Mustang19

Female Posts : 984

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:33 pm

^^ The tweet about returning the circumcision? Too much? The straw that broke the camel's back? laugh out loud I'm surprised he didn't broker a deal with the hospital or his insurance company for some birthing freebies. Missed opportunity, Sean. I'm disappointed.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Returning the circumcision? WTH?

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21638

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2