SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by mindless Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Alanna wrote:I still can't believe he was chosen to host After Paradise. Why??? What is this show's obsession with him? I don't get it.

I think CH just decided he wants a vacation this summer and Sean was available (obviously). The after show is boring enough already without it being hosted by random people, so Sean was put there to represent the franchise. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:12 pm

casjacknick wrote:He will always be the first Bachelor to marry his final one. Always. Other than that your guess is as good as mine. He does nothing for me but he's got a lot of followers. Here's to hoping they just cancel After Paradise next year. Maybe just one after the finale like after the final rose.

I just feel like this is so debatable. Before Sean, everyone counted Jason. When ATFR2 ended, Jason was with Molly. She was the last girl standing ON AIR. I think they count. Or he should count as the first Bachelor to marry his pick. He was "engaged" to Melissa for 2 hot seconds, then he immediately went back to and dated/married/had a child with a girl who also made it to the bitter end on final rose ceremony day.

Trista was legitimately the first Bachelorette to marry, and the first lead. Sean's no trailblazer here. He just got insanely lucky.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, who is not aware of how costly medical bills are?
Be happy baby and wife are healthy and doing well. Hopefully they have good insurance.
One of the nice things about a regular job; availability of health insurance!!
Maybe they skimped on their plan if there is no company contribution.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:23 am

Sean just has a habit of bringing up weird stuff that probably shouldn't be said out loud on Twitter. Reminds me of the blog post about the lien on his house. Is he bored? Trolling for retweets and LOLs? I don't get it.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:57 am

^^ I admit sometimes I chuckle at his tweets. He can be funny. Sometimes it's obvious how hard he is trying though. My guess is its a form of attention seeking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:04 am

He was on fire during JoJo's finale last week, I was actually laughing. Sometimes I wonder if Cat helps him write the better ones laugh out loud. On camera though he comes off as dry and rigid for me.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:45 am

I did not watch Paradise but did turn it on for the after show because I read that Sean was co-hosting! I am a big Olympics fan so a big deal for me to watch that instead. He was not on much, but I like Sean and Catherine and watched just because of him. His humor is odd, but on the other hand, he is not creepy and sleazy... So yeah, he was the redeeming factor on that show for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:00 am

He may at heart be a nice person. I always found him corny, dopey, lazy and insufferable. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:37 am

bleuberry wrote:He was on fire during JoJo's finale last week, I was actually laughing. Sometimes I wonder if Cat helps him write the better ones laugh out loud. On camera though he comes off as dry and rigid for me.

Has anyone else noticed how he always shouts instead of talking in a normal voice? I guess that goes along with his total lack of subtlety in all areas. Rolling Eyes
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:43 am

instinct wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He was on fire during JoJo's finale last week, I was actually laughing. Sometimes I wonder if Cat helps him write the better ones laugh out loud. On camera though he comes off as dry and rigid for me.

Has anyone else noticed how he always shouts instead of talking in a normal voice?  I guess that goes along with his total lack of subtlety in all areas. Rolling Eyes
He's the definition of a caricature Texas, meat eating, little lady minding, former football player imo. Does he own a gun? That's the next step.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He may at heart be a nice person. I always found him corny, dopey, lazy and insufferable. JMO

I do find him a bit creepy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:39 am

Sean was annoying on Emily's season so of course, I could not watch a full season of him as the lead. Catherine is just as annoying. They deserve each other. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake