SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 9:03 am

Alanna wrote:
sde1041 wrote:That's typical bitter ex looking for revenge.
I rather find it sad that people are enjoying this kind of bullying.
This girl was not the one for him. Pure and simple. She should let go before becoming laughable with her bitterness and jealousy. HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 623245435
Sometimes this type of bullying and drama brings the couple closer and they become a real team. We'll see what this means for Jo^3.

Yes. For sure. Whether it's because they have something to "prove," or if it's just real life crap that brings them very close, very fast... Some of the messier endings/tabloidy seasons ended in longer relationships:

Nikki/JPG- 11 mos
Courtney/Ben - 11 mos
Jillian/Ed - 1 year

Heck ... Jason/Molly - married.

stuck, like I said in a previous post, please don't mistake my ammusment for thinking what this Brittany girl did was classy. It's TACKY AF. And like you, I'm mostly sad for The Rodgers family. Like I also said previously, their parents can't be happy about this brother feud/rift, and these women who are clearly fueling the fire. It's sad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 24, 2016 10:08 am

Jordan ex needs to go away. All the drama on social media so immature.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 am

Jordan shouldn't have brought up their relationship on the show, either. Jmo.
IMO it's unfair that the contestants can and will bring up their exes and past relationships on the show, but if the ex responds, that's uncalled for. Don't open the door for the ex to speak up, don't mention them. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 24, 2016 10:24 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Jordan shouldn't have brought up their relationship on the show, either. Jmo.
IMO it's unfair that the contestants can and will bring up their exes and past relationships on the show, but if the ex responds, that's uncalled for. Don't open the door for the ex to speak up, don't mention them. Jmo.
two wrongs never make one right .

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 10:55 am

ForeverLove wrote:Um, I think it's lust and pub . There's a reason for the saying be careful what you wish for because you might get it. I think Jojo will get what she wants ,( lust ) and not what she was hoping for.

Unless all she was hoping for was greater name recognition and exposure for a future in entertainment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 10:56 am

soccermom333 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:laugh out loud

Wow. Just wow. Has an ex ever come out like that so viscously and immediately? No prisoners! Dang. I honestly feel a bit for JoJo.

Remember Ed??!!  Oh boy that was awful.  Ed went home to his ex and then back again to Jillian.  Yikes!  The tabloids had a field day.  

I do feel sorry for the ex.  I wish she would run and take the high road.  It won't be pretty for her at all.  no no

Also, Jesse C's ex. She actually took her own persona on a forum I was a member. That was hysterical with her venom. And basically the bottom line goal was to help potentiate his branding for snow boarding items.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by heather_m_s Tue May 24, 2016 10:58 am

[quote="bblake"]
grace8136 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Was he the one with her in the wooden hot tub looking thing? That could be a FD.

I thought that was Luke and the boat doesn't look like something they would have in Thailand, but could be wrong.
I think these are all Luke, and are all from the same date.
HappyHour - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Luke110

Those back muscles heartglasses

Jojo can I have him if you don't pick him?

heather_m_s

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 11:01 am

weetybix wrote:I still think Brittany could have chosen  to take the high road, if he  is  a cheater (as she claims) that will be found out in time,  and a lovely girl like her  should have no problems finding a guy and being in a much happier relationship Smiley the timing of the post wasn't intended to warn Jojo, instead now it looks more like the ravings  of a bitter and jealous ex attempting to steal Jojo's Thunder!
Ps: Olivia munn liking the post does not make her any classier either...
#trytostayclassyladies like JoJo...follow her example and see how she talks about Ben and Lauren

Part of me wonders if someone(from production?) has also been sparking Brittany for a while so that it takes little to nothing to get her on a roll regarding all of this vs keeping quiet? Just a thought. Production works like this. It can get to the best of us. They do nasty things to get what they want and I can think of several past situations where TPTB have pulled behind the scene strings to create real life drama which will fuel ratings.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2016 11:27 am

It appears to me some of these s/caps are from Dreamers site. If you create the s/cap from her site, you MUST provide the source of where it came from.

Please ensure her link is posted if that's where the original cap came from otherwise they get deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 24, 2016 11:45 am

I believe Litta is working on the screen caps now. So if we can be a little patient we will have some of our beautiful screen caps to sleuth.
Thank you, Litta!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 24, 2016 11:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:I believe Litta is working on the screen caps now. So if we can be a little patient we will have some of our beautiful screen caps to sleuth.
Thank you, Litta!

Yes, she is.   yes   I posted this in the SC thread earlier, but should probably have put it here too.

Ladybug82 wrote:Litta is working on SC's.  She's going unspoiled for a while at least and wanted to do the season preview to get a feel for the season and start figuring out which tall, dark bearded guy was which.  laugh out loud  She's already started on the SC's, but as some real life stuff that will take her away from them for a bit this afternoon.  She may go ahead post them in groups off and on today or wait until she's finished and post all at once.  She thinks she'll have them all up by tonight sometime.  I am going to bring them over here to the dark side laugh out loud from the non spoiled side, so that she doesn't have to worry about running across any spoilers.

The rest of the season the previews wouldn't be as long and detailed so they'll probably be up earlier that what todays will.  We try to get them up as quickly as possible, but sometimes real life distracts us and prolongs getting them up.  But be patient, we will get them up! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 24, 2016 11:56 am

Ugh, I hate it when I like a lead but they have crap taste. What makes this even worse is that Chase and Luke both seem pretty lovely, so if Robby and Jordan really are F2 then yikes. I'm still hoping that's not the case by some miracle. The last thing JoJo needs after Chad is another cheater. I can't really blame Jordan's ex for speaking out, since he misrepresented the ending of their relationship. Yes, she sounds bitter, but cheaters deserve to be called out IMO, so I don't really care. I wouldn't compare it to the Andi and Josh situation, since Josh didn't cheat, and I doubt Brittany's about to write a book.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear