SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 27, 2016 8:19 pm

sde1041 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I finally was able to watch the first episode.  Here are my thoughts.  I can totally tell that it's going to be the Jorjo show.  That's a given.  JoJo is quite taken with him.  I am still trying to figure him out though.  He has the same mannerisms as Aaron, mainly they both talk fast, but Jordan seems more hyper.  The kiss was hot and I suspect those kisses will become even hotter as the season progresses.  giggling  Now, as for Jordan, he seemed nervous the entire time when he was with JoJo.  I found that interesting for saying he has been labeled as such the "ladies man."   I  am going to watch him closely this season.  They definitely have chemistry, that cannot be denied.

The other guys that stand out to me based on first impressions are, Luke, of course, Chase, Ali, and sweet lovable James Taylor.  I really liked him, but I feel JoJo is way out of his league.  As for JoJo, she rocked it.  She was relaxed, funny, and looked stunning!  This is going to be a great season!  

I like your post !
I got the same impressions from this first episode.
I also found Jordan quite nervous around Jojo, and as you said, interesting to notice for a guy with a womanizer rep.
I am looking forward to seeing how their hot chemistry and relationship evolve.
From the previews, I also like James who seems to be a sweetie and cool guy ; but I don't see him for Jojo.

I think showing some nerves around a woman can help out quite a lot with a womanizer's game. It keeps the woman from suspecting the guy IS a womanizer. We envision a smooth operator, but those guys get pegged for what they are pretty fast and, once pegged, it hurts their game. The ones who truly can pull it off come across as adorably imperfect early on.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri May 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Why would he need to be a smooth operator and be that devious though? He's hot. He doesn't need this Womanizer/pickup artist BS for any reason imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Late to the watch party. Jordan is a lot hotter in motion. Cute! That kiss was ok. I was expecting something a lot hotter but they were nervous I guess.

The top 5-6 are so obvious because the rest seem like clear duds/MOT. Super disappointed with the token Canadian. That's the best they could find?! laugh out loud

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Also have there ever been so many average (or slightly below laugh out loud) looking men on one season before?! It's like they hand picked their top 6 and then threw in a bunch of non contenders. The f1s just get more and more obvious as the seasons go by.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 28, 2016 1:12 pm

I think her F4 are all very good looking for different reasons. I also think Derek, Wells, James Taylor, Chad (although crazy), and Alex are cute too. It's really no different for me. There's always 3-4 guys that I find very attractive and then some guys that I find to be pretty cute.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 1:36 pm

I agree with Bleu--I find most of them goofy to homely looking, including 2 of the F4.
I am more attracted to more golden/red coloring though.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 1:39 pm

See I like dark hair much more than blonde and red so JoJo's group is far more appealing to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 1:52 pm

I think some of it has to do with that theory we like/are attracted to what we are familiar with. I am a golden/red/brown and my dad was, as well as my DH, both daughters and my dear grand monster, certain sibs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 28, 2016 1:58 pm

I prefer dark hair on guys so that's not my problem with this group. I actually do think her F4 are all attractive/above average along with a few of the other guys, but I just don't find any of them all that hot or sexy. I still say Kait had the best looking guys.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Funny, my family on my mom's side is that attack of the clones, light eyes and dirty blonde light brown hair with some strawberry blonde thrown in for variety. My nieces and nephews all look like I could be their birth moms. I used to say our genetics were mutant since both my mom's husband were dark brunettes with dark eyes and half my brother and sister in laws are dark. A full blooded Columbian finally gave us a brown eyed grand child. I was always attracted to our opposite. But my first hubby looked like my brother and second has dark hair and big blue eyes. I guess I drool over dark and marry kind of light.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 2:09 pm

I am more into blondes but I like Jojo's top 3 or 4 guys.
I would also like Chad if he hadn't these anger issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Kaitlyn wrote a blog recap on her website.
http://kaitlynbristowe.com/the-bachelorette-episode-1-here-we-jooooo/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 1 - Premier May 23rd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
missnana
BlackHalo
Longhornfan
traveler90
Cjr0204
mindless
heather_m_s
exmrsbundy
jen689
MyWay143
Seabear